SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Brother Andrews Wife in Hospice

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Brother Andrews Wife in Hospice

This in from one of my ministry partners........

On an Open Doors call right now and just heard that Brother Andrew 's wife, Cory, is on her death bed, in hospice care, and not expected d to live more than another day. Please be praying for Cory and Brother Andrew. Thank you.

Bro Blaine

2017/12/7 21:39
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Brother Andrews Wife in Hospice

Thank you for sharing brother.

Brother Andrews messages can be heard here: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=38

Let us remember this brother in prayer, he has walked faithfully with God for many years.

2017/12/7 22:01Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I really enjoyed reading Brother Andrew's autobiography entitled God's Smuggler. It was inspiring how he would smuggle Bibles into communist nations -- often by hiding them in plain sight in his Volkswagon.

I will be praying for this family.

2017/12/7 23:38Profile

Re: Cory Passed into the Arns of Jesus

Saints I apologize for putting this post up. I was asked not to share the information until it becomes public. My apologies.

But please do keep brother Andrew and his loved ones in your prayers.

Blaine

2018/1/23 13:15
Elibeth

Re:

Bro Bear and bro Greg,
I am so happy you have shared about this Dear man, bro Lawrence.

I have been listening to some of these messages by him,.... enjoying,... refreshing,... encouraging.

Opens up our thinking for farther consideration .

Do you know, this man reside in America?

Thank you ,
——————
elizabeth

2018/1/26 11:29Profile

Re:

Elibeth writes...

▪▪▪

Bro Bear and bro Greg,
I am so happy you have shared about this Dear man, bro Lawrence.

I have been listening to some of these messages by him,.... enjoying,... refreshing,... encouraging.

Opens up our thinking for farther consideration .

Do you know, this man reside in America?

▪▪▪

My sister I think you meant brother Andrew.😊. He still lives in Northern Holland. Brother Andrew is presently 89 years old. As far as I know he is still going strong ministering in perseecuted nations.

I'm still waiting on verification as to whether his dear wife has departed to be in the arms of Jesus.

Bro Blaine

2018/1/26 13:22
Elibeth

Re:

As I listen to these blessed recordings
, I see and believe that The Lord has had His hand on this man’s life and pray for a continued strengthening.
————
Praying,
elizabeth

2018/1/26 13:33Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Thank you bro Bear,...
Sorry, I did mean bro Andrew.
Sounds like he has been such a faithful servant for the Kingdom of God.

I have been blessed,
Thank you,
————-
elizabeth

2018/1/26 13:41Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

"God's Smuggler" has had a profound impact upon many. So did Corrie ten Booms books.

In any case, the incidents as recorded in "God's Smuggler" are par for the course in Bible smuggling. We had an acquaintance who did likewise - worked as a Bible smuggler and when you heard him tell the stories of God blinding people to Bibles in in plain sight and them not seeing them, plus a few other miracles...it leaves one in awe at the greatness of God and how he works to protect his written word. The amazing thing about this is the civil authorities are aware of this and they seem helpless to stop it! (So I have been told.)

(After this fellow retired from smuggling they had a stranger visit them, staying for a few weeks in their guest room. They had no idea who he was, where he came from, why he was there and then one day disappeared.)

God works in mysterious ways...

Sandra

2018/2/7 11:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy