SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Blow the trumpet in Zion, here also, Trump declares Jerusalem the capital

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Pnutty
Yeah but hasnt that Jewish Year already Started so we're into the 70th year already?urs staff

NEXT year is the 70th year. May 1948, only 5 months away. 2018 is gonna be exciting

2017/12/7 14:31Profile

Re:

Yep. Da rapture do gonna come. Ready da leave dis pkace and go home 😎

Breaux Bear.

2017/12/7 14:34
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

“But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people; and there shall be heard in her no more the voice of weeping and the voice of crying.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:18-19‬ ‭ASV‬‬

2017/12/7 15:04Profile
docs

Re: One nation under God -still missing the big picture

Yes He came to His own and His own did not receive Him. Yet God is not through with them yet because of His covenant mercies and sure promises He made to their fathers.

No one is suggesting or implying that Jews or Israel will be allowed into the kingdom of God just because they are Jews or Israel. They will have to come the way of the cross as all believers have. Then the remnant of Israel will be joined to the one nation under God made up of believers who trust Jesus only for their salvation.

2017/12/7 16:00Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?

kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,

“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.

He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:

“Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

Psalm 2.

2017/12/7 16:00Profile
docs

Re: Backlash possibly coming

I talked to a friend of mine a couple of hours ago who is presently visiting Israel and is in Jerusalem and was there when the announcement was made. He said American flags are everywhere alongside Israeli flags and Israeli citizens have been coming up to him and his wife on the street and thanking them and America. Oh that the Lord would remove the blinders on Israel so they would know what they are really dealing with!

Meanwhile, he said that the Muslims will go their routine meetings and prayers on Friday and this is when the immans will likely give their response to Trump's announcement and give out to the crowds attending possible plans for resistance. I don't know what will happen but days of rage and protest may follow soon.

2017/12/7 16:25Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Why all the reaction from every nation and in particular the Muslim nations?

The answer should be blindingly obvious to anyone who is spiritually awake. It is NOT because they care about Jerusalem itself, NOR is it they really care about the Palestinian people (at no time has any of the Muslim Arab neighbours given practical help to them, and their leaders let them live in the gutter while they take millions of donated dollars into their own pockets).
No the real reason they are 'up in arms' is because they hate the Jews. It is pure anti-Semitism, that;s the only obvious reason for the reaction.

Israel is a population of eight million in a world of seven billion. Yet since its foundation, the United Nations Human Rights Council has adopted 135 country-specific resolutions; 68 of which against Israel. One has to ask, why? Answer as above.

On a practical note, Israel has been in charge of Jerusalem for the last 50 years and all that time Christians, Muslims and Jews have had free access to their places of importance. None has been destroyed or abused. Can you imagine if Muslims were in control of Jerusalem what it would be like? No Jews or Christians would be allowed to have their places of importance remaining! Take note of what we see in countries such as Saudi Arabia. No churches permitted!

Watch this great film for better understanding these things.
https://vimeo.com/184360011

2017/12/7 16:29Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

staff person,

that may be so BUT if you think of May 1948 as a birthday, then May 2018 is when they TURN 70. That is how I am looking at it. 70 years after the rebirth not hebrew or gregorian calendar years.

They are still 69 years old so to speak.

2017/12/7 16:41Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//No one is suggesting or implying that Jews or Israel will be allowed into the kingdom of God just because they are Jews or Israel. They will have to come the way of the cross as all believers have. Then the remnant of Israel will be joined to the one nation under God made up of believers who trust Jesus only for their salvation.//

Isn’t this just a description of the Church?

2017/12/7 17:06Profile
docs

Re:

Yes it's a description of the church. Exactly. Which is what has been said all along - Israel will not be able to or come into their promised inheritance until they believe and become part of the church by faith. They are required to come in by the cross as every believer has. Then the indwelling Christ and the power of His righteousness will give them the moral ability to keep God's laws and demands. They won't kick against doing so but their born again inward man will delight in and seek ways go obey God which is obedience which was a major requirement to keep the land. Being in Christ will give them the inward ability to keep the land because of their obedience.

The notion that possessing an actual "land" is a Gentile and western notion that presently goes along with the idea that OT prophecies are in need of reinterpretation after the advent of Christ. It comes from the same school of theology that for centuries taught that under no circumstances would there ever ever be a return of Jewish people to Palestine.

2017/12/7 17:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy