SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why I personally don't believe in a Pre Trib Rapture (Resurrection)?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Mguldner,
I dont think thats a correct belief about Pre Trib believers and Revelation in my experience.After all you have to read Revelation to find out whether ur a Pretrib believer or not.
On the Negative effects of Post Tribulation
1:Stewardship(based on the assmuption the Post Trib view is wrong)
ur wasting time preparing for something that isnt going to happen.With some people this is physical as well as spiritual preparation.Your wasting other peoples time and resources as well by telling them to prepare for something thats not going to happen
2 The Post Trib view is linked heavily to "Salvation Loss".They go hand in hand and people may look at the Salvation question differently if they knew that we werent going throught the Tribulation
3 The position promotes a distorted although well meaning view of persecution.Persecution and The Tribulation period tend to be merged into one when they are totally different.
Im speaking just on off the top my head so their are few more that probably havent surfaced yet urs staff

2017/12/5 12:05Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thanks for your input! I am glad your experience is different from mine in terms of who you have spoken with about the tribulation.

I would say that I am in no way "preparing" for this catastrophic event, like storing food and dumping resources into this whole thing. I am however mentally prepared for the fact that I will likely, whether Pre or Post trib in thinking, going to be persecuted for my faith. I'm not sure the average American even knows that people are dying for their faith. But I can see your point on the confusion of the two.

Could you expound on point 2? My ignorance is showing but I would like to understand.

2017/12/5 12:38Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re: “From the horses mouth”

Just some friendly observations about your posts:
Your testimony ABOUT pretrib believers comes across as condescending... and what YOU THINK they believe would be thrown out in a court of law and declared as “hear-say”.

So... just state what YOU believe and let the pretrib believers establish their own testimony.

2017/12/5 12:58Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: “From the horses mouth”

Fair point, I'll gladly retract my generalization and only apply it to my experience of those I have spoken with.

2017/12/5 13:12Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

My personal problem is not to do with pre tribulation believers as they are believers my problem, in my beginning post I did not even go into all the objections that I normally hear from the Pre Trib view and biblically and historically why it is wrong.

My major problem is that if you are looking for Christ and then the AntiChrist shows up that produces a problem. The thing is most of my Pre Tribulation brethren would not be stupid enough to fall for this postion.

I also find it crazy that they love Israel, they do not mind that Israel goes through the tribulation because the church is going to be out of here. How can you love Israel and say we are not here we are in heaven.

Then there is the whole thing to do with the church age and the church being a parenthesis between Israel.
I love Israel but it misses out on the brevity of the covenants and salvation.

What I also find crazy is the approach to scripture you have to base your world view on using alot of typology with the pre trib position and not a clear understanding of the text.

2017/12/5 15:39Profile
docs

Re:

The pre-trib view for the most part advocates that tribulation believers though saved by faith will not be able to experience the indwelling of the Spirit. Rightfully asking inquirers won't to know is it possible to be regenerated and born again and receive the inward new birth without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?

How do any pre-trib believers answer this issue?

2017/12/5 16:15Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

My only issue with the Pre Trib Rapture is, I probably won't be here, but when I get to my mansion, please send me a mail and let me know.

2017/12/5 17:36Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Deltadom,
We have to be consistant about typology.If we use the old testament temple structure and its contents clearly as typology then we have to accept all the other typology.For instance we have except that 3 1/2 yrs,1260 days or time,times and half a time as typology or the 7 fat cows and 7 skinny cows as typology.Unfortunately we accept typology that suits us and reject clear typology that doesnt suit us.
Also looking for an Anti Christ and Christ turns up has already produced a problem prior to The Tribulation.That would be a stupid position also.Time wasted looking down rather than up.
With The Tribulation we have to understand that its God pouring out his wrath and that wont be on Israel.If the nation Israel doesnt come to accept Jesus as saviour before the Tribulation if we've tried and failed what else can we do about it,doesnt mean we love Israel any less or more,it doesnt mean we dont want to see them saved less or more,
urs staff

2017/12/5 21:25Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Bill,
I pray its a beauty and Im invited around!God bless you greatly urs staff

2017/12/5 21:27Profile
docs

Re:

If many from Israel come to Christ during the tribulation and place faith in His atonement and experience remission of their sins because of His shed blood how can it be proposed they will NEVER be part of the church? In advocating such it seems the pre-trib view has tampered with the very nature of the church and what it means to be part of the body of Christ. In the 1830s John Nelson Darby was the first person in church history to propose that that Tribulation believers would not be part of the church.

2017/12/6 0:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy