SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray For Great Granddaughter In The Hospital.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Please Pray For Great Granddaughter In The Hospital.

My 3 month old great granddaughter "Aubrey" went into the hospital last week, this is a text below I just received from my Granddaughter this morning. This baby was born a healthy 9Lbs I don't know whats happened, but your prayers would be very much appreciated.

From Granddaughter:

Please keep praying for us. It’s becoming hard for me to stay positive at this point. Aubrey only gained 5 grams yesterday and 5 grams the day before. She didn’t eat well yesterday. The doctor’s need her close to a 30 gram weight gain per day and close to 25oz intake each day. She only did 17oz yesterday. When asking if we could go home Wednesday, they said they are sorry but it’s not likely. The tears started flowing. They are coming with the big team of doctors in an hour to discuss the next plan which will probably include going to a feeding tube for most of her eating. They have been trying to give her a chance to eat what she needs on her own but she isn’t getting there. Most of this is probably related to whatever virus she is fighting. She has had a rash all over her body since Friday night and fever on and off. Just devastating.

Thank you all for your prayers.
Mr. Bill

2017/11/20 9:55Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Please Pray For Great Granddaughter In The Hospital.

Sorry to hear this Bill. Will be praying for sure.

2017/11/20 10:19Profile

Re: Please Pray For Great Granddaughter In The Hospital.

Brother I will be praying for your little great granddaughter. Blaine

2017/11/20 11:25
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thanks for everyone’s prayers, I haven’t received any updates since this morning. I know my granddaughter is busy, she’s staying at the hospital, hopefully I will get an update soon.

2017/11/20 17:45Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Praying Bill.

Our Father loves the little ones.

God bless,

2017/11/20 23:41Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Just received this from my granddaughter minutes ago:

Aubrey took a drastic turn for the best in the last 16 hours and has started eating like a champ. She gained 100 grams yesterday. Doctor’s agreed to let us go home this afternoon as long as we got a pediatrician follow up scheduled for tomorrow and we did! She did it!!! We just got out of the hospital! Praise Jesus!

I want to thank everyone again, I’m so grateful for all your prayers, God heard all our prayers, and healed baby Aubrey.

2017/11/21 18:26Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes!!!!!

2017/11/21 19:42Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Great news!

2017/11/21 22:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net