SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : sport car

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re :Mr. Bill

No problem bro. All of us are walking in the grace of God now.

Bro Blaine

2017/11/17 17:36
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by Sherri2
It all boils down to a heart issue....1 Corinthians 13 clearly states that.

It’s not what we wear. Modesty, yes! It’s not what we drive, it’s not the house we live in...it’s a matter of the heart. A woman can wear the longest dress, covering every part of her skin, wear a complete hair covering, and a man can easily look at her and be tempted the same as if her dress went to the knees. Deep in her heart she can have secret thoughts no one knows except God. Man or woman can look holy outwardly, but inwardly be full of dead bones.

My cup runneth over for you Sherri!

2017/11/18 7:57Profile

Re:

Lisa and Blaine,

Thank you for the encouragement. God bless you both.

To everyone here,

Thank you for the fellowship. This has been a huge learning curve. Honestly, since I’ve been on SI, I mostly feel condemnation. I love Jesus with all of my heart, and I love you all. Please forgive me of anything I have done to offend you. I forgive you of the offenses I have felt as well.

My husband and I sleep in separate rooms....there are no relations between us, and haven’t been in a very long time. Both of us are at peace with that.

With all that being said, I’m asking you to please remove me from this forum so that I’m completely blocked from coming back. The Lord bless you all. I love you all. May the Lord Jesus grow us all up into maturity as we seek His face, may He perfect His love in our hearts. May we all have compassion and mercy to pray for those who are lost, hurting, who struggle with anything.

May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. I go in peace.

Love in Christ Jesus,

sherri

2017/11/18 10:28
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
sherri2...Honestly, since I’ve been on SI, I mostly feel condemnation.

Sherri, I doubt you have any patent here on feeling this way, some Christians are good at putting folks under condemnation. My old Pastor way back in the 50's when I was just a little boy once said in Church,"You've Never Been Beat Up Until You've Been Beat Up By A Christian". It's amazing I how I heard that over 60 years ago, and can still remember it, and how it still holds true. I wish you well, and like everyone one of us, God has his own personal plans for our lives, and he still has one for yours, so hang in there, and always look to God, he never confuses, he's always spot on.

2017/11/18 11:19Profile
rbanks

Re:

Sister Sherri,

Praise God! I'm so glad to hear that you have accepted God's grace and love for you!

I decided to look at SI about the Sports Car thread to see why there were so many posts. I am so glad I did...and I am so blessed to read your post on here. I was so concerned about what was going to happen to you. I'm glad that God is working out everything.

I'm so happy and thankful for you! I will be praying for you and your family that God will bless you amazingly in the future He has destined in Christ for you! I pray that you will be free to listen to God and believe His love for you, your husband, and family. I pray that Christ will be the center of your home and that your whole household will be saved, walking in His truth and Love.

Blessings...rbanks

2017/11/18 16:30Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Dear Sherri,

"I go in peace."

Amen.

1 Peter 2:24-25 -- and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls.

Phil. 3:13-14 – …… one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

My Faith Has Found a Resting Place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd3Md0FBlm8

He Giveth More Grace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63If7p-Z6E

Jesus Paid It All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bPaXN9j9yQ

2017/11/18 22:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy