SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Forum Let's Get Real !!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Todd, I forgive you, we all lose it every once in a while, personally I think you lost it on a well deserving comment, it was an insult to most of us here. To be honest with you, it would be hard to find a more deserving comment, to lose it on. Personally, I would be more concerned about the heart of a “Christian” that could even make a comment like that, more than your reaction to that comment.
God Bless!

2017/11/9 18:01Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

While reading this thread, I couldn't help but think, "What if everyone who was "getting real" about the massacre in TX wasn't responding to it the way the OP implied they should. What if they were mourning, grieving, praying, interceding, calling loved ones and spending time with their families, rather than posting a response on the forum."

If we conjecture that no one cares simply on the basis of non-response we are setting ourselves up for a great disappointment and also reading into something we have no way of knowing is accurate or not.

In light of this, was can we REALLY do? To me, preparation does not equate to posting on a forum, but rather making myself prepared, arming my mind with the reality of it all, preparing my children, warning my neighbors, co-workers, perhaps speaking to my church about having a special night of prayer on this. in fact, we are, our church is holding a persecuted prayer meeting this Sunday from 4:00-6:00pm.

I don't think hammering the forum will really actually produce anything fruitful.

May the Lord teach us how to weep with those who weep and mourn with those who mourn, and remember are brethren as though we are chained WITH them.

-Kevin

2017/11/10 11:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy