SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Days of Sodom and Gomorrah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

The Days of Sodom and Gomorrah

I thought how awful for that to come and pass, roving bands of rapeing sodomites.

But maybe that isnt what needs happen.

They already broke down the door and are in my house if I turn on the window. Ive got 200 hundred channels. This commercial, I see a sodomite. This voice over I hear a sodomite. This comedy show, this drama, sodomite sodomite.

Maybe it is the time of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the pervasiveness throughout in dress, in music/radio, fashion in person out in the world.

When I was a kid I didnt know what one was. Take Rip Taylor, who threw paper confetti around (americans know) in my kid brain I thought he was mentally retarded and how kind they where to let him be on tv. Stupid innocence is great.

So I want to ask does this need to get worser and worser this Sodom and Gomorrah time (of course Noahs time too) or ARE WE THERE?

2017/11/8 12:36Profile
staff

Re: The Days of Sodom and Gomorrah

Hi Pnutty,
Hope you are well.Its a subject one of the few that I have thought about.
My feeling is this:
God did not judge Sodom and Gomorrah for just homosexual sin but for rape and murder(not even normal murder) .Where we are at now is that the foundations are and have been put in place for this sudden degeneration into depravity.
Noah's time is different from Sodom I think in the lenght of Time God was warning them even though the destruction was equally quick.Its Interesting that in Noah's Time it doesnt seem (correct me if Im wrong) that the Judgement was not because of Homosexual rape and murder like Sodom and Gomorrah and that might account for God's patience.In Noahs time they were eating,drinking and Marrying and given in Marriage unlike Sodom and Gomorrah who were not marrying and given in marriage.
Another pointer to the quick degeneration in Sodom and Gomorrah is that it was still functioning economically and I dont think they would have been able to survive for a long period if that kind of behaviour was going on for an extended period.
So I dont think we are there which is hard to believe but we can get there very quickly is what Im getting at,Very interesting question as its a pointer to the end
urs staff

2017/11/8 14:54Profile

there is nothing we can do...

There is nothing we can do with the degrading world, Bible said this world is turning from worse to WORST... All we need is to be in steadfast prayers and be like Noah's Family in the midst of sodomite world...

2017/11/9 9:00

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy