SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Heretical YouTube channel : this channel says that the Holy Spirit is greater than the bible

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Heretical YouTube channel : this channel says that the Holy Spirit is greater than the bible

BIBLEisMARKofBEAST
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC52HmKQlZxOBurgii2iDcxQ

This channel,basically says that we have the bible and we should ignore scripture

2017/11/7 16:01Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Heretical YouTube channel : this channel says that the Holy Spirit is greater tha

Why pay attention to such rubbish? There will always be weirdos.

2017/11/7 17:05Profile
savannah

Re: Heretical YouTube channel : this channel says that the Holy Spirit is greater tha

Truth be told...you CAN be a christian and not have the BIBLE!

BUT...you CAN'T be a christian and not have the Holy Spirit.

I think ya'll know that!

So...I would second the advice...don't waste your time!

2017/11/7 19:31Profile
Martyr

United States

Re:

This is sad. It is true that in many (I'll be as bold to say most) churches the bible is God and that is simply not true. Our walk as a Christian depends on the Spirit, Christ and God and our own willingness. But how can anyone claiming to love the Spirit hate the words that he spoke through the fathers? Doesnt common sense dictate that it is a great advantage to have the writings of those who walked in Truth before our time?

I think this teaching will be getting more and more popular and unfortunately make those who do walk according to the Spirit (falling in accordance with the scriptures) look very bad. There is a balance, this man has chosen one side and discarded the other.

2017/11/7 19:52Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Without trying to get all philosophical, I'll mention that post-modernism is creeping into the Church. If something like this gains any traction at all its because the mindset is post-modernism. ( equating here to rejection of all metanarratives) and ( rejecting absolute truth ). So because the Spirit of God can be imitated by admixtures of worship, bible-principles, human philosophies, human ideologies, current trends and current idolatries...relativism becomes axiomatic and a default conclusion.
The Spirit of this world jettisons the bible so it will not get in the way of "make-it-up-as-you-go" spirituality.

We who have been around for decades recognized this in the new-age stuff popping up in the late 70's borrowing bible terms but redefining them and what it means to know a god and know a truth.

2017/11/7 20:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy