SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Warning: Stay Awake !

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

Warning: Stay Awake !

My precious brothers and sisters,

'These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.' [Acts 17:11]

Jesus was upon his knees a stone's throw away from his disciples who had fallen asleep. As he stood over their slumbering frames, snoring while his enemies were banging down the door. The Lord said to them, 'Watch and Pray lest you enter into temptation.'
Sure it is a time for the Bride to be ready for the Bridegroom cometh. We need to stay alert, and search the scriptures.
It very recently became apparent to me that inspite of all the accurate identification of false teaching concerning the book called 'The Purpose Driven Life', there are still those who are not aware.
We really need to stay awake, my precious brothers and sisters in Jesus.

These two links below are very important, and expose the false teaching from those who like good Bereans, have been staying in the Word of our God.

'Decieved on Purpose' by Warren Smith.

'Pied Pipers of Purpose' Lynn D. Leslie, Sarah H. Leslie and Susan J. Conway

In Jesus,
Aeryck.

[edit-add]
For those wanting to examine Rick Warren's theology, I recommend this unbaised article by Al Dager of Media Spotlight.

click here

2005/6/22 4:04Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy