SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : If Jesus Christ live in 21st century?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

If Jesus Christ live in 21st century?

If Jesus Christ live in 21st century? Do you think that He will use Facebook or Instagram? I find social media a waste of time unless it is use for spreading the Gospel, but also a good side for communication...

Will I ever hear from the Lord the phrase, "Well done, good and faithful slave..." if all I do on earth is browsing Facebook?

I, myself, is "trying" to quit social media... : /

2017/10/9 10:57
MaryJane

Re: If Jesus Christ live in 21st century?

by emestiu on 2017/10/9 7:57:49

If Jesus Christ live in 21st century? Do you think that He will use Facebook or Instagram? I find social media a waste of time unless it is use for spreading the Gospel, but also a good side for communication...

Will I ever hear from the Lord the phrase, "Well done, good and faithful slave..." if all I do on earth is browsing Facebook?

I, myself, is "trying" to quit social media... : /

Greetings

I think the place to begin is to realize JESUS is living in the 21st century. HE is alive here and now so ask HIM what HE thinks of facebook, social media and the like. I am not attempting to be flippant with you so please do not think that. I too struggle with wondering what does GOD think about_________. Then someone pointed out to me JESUS lives, HE wants to have daily relationship with me, HE wants every moment of my day to be so connected to HIM that when anything comes up I can simply ask HIS thoughts on the matter. Trouble is far to often we can think of JESUS as living in the past or being far away. We don't think to ask HIS thoughts and heart on a matter.

Take the time today to ask HIM what HE has for you in those things? Does HE desire you to be on social media or no? If you ask and wait on HIM with no preconceived answers HE will show you HIS heart.

God Bless

MJ

2017/10/9 12:23Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Jesus loves social media:
NOT ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.

This website discussion room is social media. If what is done here is deemed unacceptable, carnal, time wasting, foolish, computer worshipping etc etc. then it behooves us all to let Greg know he's pandering to the spirit of this world and we are willing accomplices.
Out goes the TV, you-tube, Facebook, twitter, instagram and my computer.

If on the other hand Greg has heard God and provided a means by which the Spirit of God can minister through us to one another then this media zone is approved by God, and worthy of appreciation for God's gift to us.
I come and go from various groups because I tire of no-response posting or some unending debate on whatever power-personalities are in lather over. The media is like your phone or your car or you home...or computer all of these things can be tools in a righteous mans hands to do righteously and godly works for God's glory and honor...and conversely the opposite as well.
I see it as a personal matter, what others abuse, others joyfully find ways to edify others, what others do can be an utter waste of time...and others time well spent.
The question that could be asked..."Jesus, is what I am saying and conveying in this place a fulfilling of the purpose for which you called me? Go from there as the Spirit prompts you.

2017/10/9 20:34Profile

To: MaryJane and Marvin

Thank you so much for your insight MaryJane and Marvin....

2017/10/13 15:01

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy