SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Conference?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: SermonIndex Conference?

Amen to 'all' the comments above and in particular seeking the Lord about how all the saints in different parts of the world could be involved.

Quote from Mike:

"Greg, this morning after reading your request that the believers on this forum would pray for the leading of the Lord concerning having another conference, I immediately got the impression that you should set up a phone conference prayer call to seek the Lord."

2017/10/9 19:23
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

Thank you for your sharing, burdens, ideas and heart. This is already helpful. Though the conferences include many saints that are not daily contributing in the forums, there is an important for some to speak out for what they feel would be encouraging and a blessing.

Please continue to share anything else.

2017/10/9 19:59Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Possible Theme of Conference:

From Sermon Index:

No matter what Christian background, we are able to find the common ground of being true disciples of Jesus Christ by picking up the cross and following Him (Luke 9:23). SermonIndex did not begin with any ambitions of ministry succcess but rather the Holy Spirit leading to its inception (Zechariah 4:6). Revival speaks to us of the very worship of God and His presence, meeting with and experiencing Jesus Christ. We see a picture of this genuine presence of God in, Isaiah 6, where God is seen 'high and exalted.' Another picture of this we see in Revelation 5 where there is 'a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain.' Revival is about experiencing and knowing this very Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

2017/10/10 8:42Profile

I’m one of those who have been greatly encouraged by this Site and visit frequently but rarely post. I’ve never been to any previous SermonIndex Conference so I have no reference point. I did attend the meeting in Olathe, Kansas a year or so ago and found it to be refreshing. I too would have little interest in just another teaching/preaching Conference with some fixed program or man-made agenda. A participatory gathering of the saints, seeking His face through the leadership of the Holy Spirit—- well that would be a meeting I’d travel some distance to attend and support. If ever there was a time we (I) need, the Body needs and the world needs His manifest presence and power IT IS NOW!!

Dick

2017/10/10 10:55
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I loved the sermonindex conference specially the one in Grenock

2017/10/10 17:44Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I wanted to write a short update that there is planning right now for a SermonIndex Conference in the USA in 2018. Details cannot be shared yet, speakers have been asked.

I am posting this so that prayer can be given over this and God would speak to the speakers He wants to confirm.

Lots of exciting information to share soon. It will be a simulcast event so churches, house churches etc can join and become locations to broadcast it live.

Also it will be streamed on Facebook Live.

Thank you for your prayers.

2017/12/28 21:02Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

A right now, Holy Spirit given word from a godly minister would be wonderful. I would not be in favor of filling time slots with well-known speakers just so we could say "the most right reverend highly exalted and most sanctified Dr. so-and-so is coming".

To me an important element is godly worship, inviting someone who can lead a congregation into godly worship, prayer, praises, and room for the Spirit of God to speak to us would be wonderful.

Everything and anything that we all know God values and esteems should be priority one. Giving place for godly worship, godly teaching, godly fellowship, godly prayer, godly silence, godly edifying each other should signify to the Lord an invitation to be present in our midst.

2017/12/28 21:35Profile
dohzman

I believe it would be in order to have one nite with an open mic for personal testimonies .

2017/12/29 1:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Excellent thoughts brothers.

Yes, the meeting will be focused on meeting the Lord and acknowledging His presence. We are asking any speakers who come to fast and pray for a message from God and not treat this as a light thing.

That is a good idea towards an testimony time, we have had that in past conferences and it was very powerful to hear many changed lifes and testimonies coming forth.

2017/12/29 6:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I remember the 2 in the U.K. especially the prayer meetings seeing David legge on his knees and the massive time of prayer that was up in Greenock where every church leader spent more time in the prayer time than witnessing , especially Denny kensengtion who has passed away and Keith Daniels,
My life is such a mess at the moment

I think the prayer meeting at Greenock changed my life forever and witnessing on the streets at Greenock , god never does the things we expect or in the same way ,
Gods way are not are ways

2017/12/29 15:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy