SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : what if all the women in the world....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

what if all the women in the world....

what if all those women who wear excessive make-up decided to not wear it anymore and decided to have a natural look, all cosmetic companies in the world will be bankrupt...

what if all women decided that their physical appearance is great already and no need to alter their physique, all costemic and plastic surgery will be out business...

what if all women decided that they should not color their hair, all hair dye manufacturers will not manufacture...

what if all women stop being an avid fan and consumers of expensive clothing line, and buy their clothing in flea market instead, all branded clothing company will not be hit anymore...

what if all women decided to not buy provocative cloths and starts wearing modestly cloths instead, all shops who sell provoking clothings will close...

what if all women decided to not wear expensive jewelry to adorn themselves, all jewerly shops will not make it sells...

what if all women preferred that expensive engagement diamond ring is not what matter if her partner propose to her, and thinks instead that the lifetime marriage is the most important thing, and that merely engagement diamond ring will not make the marriage last?

what if? ....

2017/10/4 6:35
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: what if all the women in the world....

Good thoughts.

As it is, I never had an engagement ring, and I've been married 30 years.

I rarely wear make up. It usually lasts until the best before date, and then some.

I think with the way the world is going, it's wishful thinking. But, who knows?

God bless.

2017/10/4 6:42Profile

To Enid :)

God Bless you too, enid :)

2017/10/4 6:47
Christinyou

Ca.

Evangeline,

What if all men took all the things you wrote of and made them of no avail when it comes to the love they are to have for their own woman and cherished them and loved them as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for her. What a beautiful picture of man and woman of which God intended it to be from the beginning. Let us keep those thoughts in prayer always. May God richly bless you for the mind of Christ that is in you and your thoughts towards Him.

In Christ: Phillip

2017/10/4 7:35Profile

To Brother Phillip

May God richly bless you for the mind of Christ that is in you and your thoughts towards Him as well, Brother Phillip...

2017/10/4 7:53
savannah

If it were so, as you have worded it, then the Bible wouldn't be true!

Now try this on for size, What if...All Christian women _____?

I'll add this, what if all Christian women obeyed just this Word of God, Titus 2, 'to be keepers at home'.

What if?

2017/10/4 9:18Profile

To savannah

"If it were so, as you have worded it, then the Bible wouldn't be true!"

I am just emphasizing that many companies will be out of business "if" what I wrote will be true, I wrote it because I saw how women in this world put so much effort in outer beauty only...

I do not intend to say that the Bible wouldn't be true with my post... Thus, I will contradict myself for being in a "Christian forum"...

"Now try this on for size, What if...All Christian women _____?"
-> my post was towards the heathen women only, I do not have anything in mind to share about my fellow Christian sisters in Christ for now...

2017/10/4 10:00

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy