SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Let every man beware: Jesus is the only foundation to build on (by Dustin Horstmann)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yuehan

Let every man beware: Jesus is the only foundation to build on (by Dustin Horstmann)

Let every man beware: Jesus is the only foundation to build on. Faith comes by hearing about Jesus and what He's done.

I say this because people can trust in themselves: "If I die to myself, then I am dead to sin."

A world of self-reliance, self-exaltation and self-condemnation can be in a person who uses that phrase.

But in Romans 6 we see that we submit ourselves to God because we've already been brought from death to Life.

Christ is the foundation.

2017/10/1 7:52Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Let every man beware: Jesus is the only foundation to build on (by Dustin Horstma

Amen and amen. Just today I was asked to go with my pastor to hear him speak at a college campus. I was led, to be there.the Leader of the meeting was making me uncomfortable I did not know why.
I just held on to the check the Holy Spirit gave me.'When I left the Pastor told me the leader was a Christian in name only. He was a practicing homosexual. left his wife and kids.. So Im praying for this leader to be convicted and for him to have the baptism of repentance
Mark 1:4

4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
His foundation was not 100% JESUS...
Believing.
Frannie

2017/10/15 18:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy