Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : It's Time To Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

It's Time To Pray

Quote:
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30)

Was reading this chapter from Ezekiel today and considered that it is often easier to identify with the judgment of God than with His mercy when it comes to the condition of the churches and our nation. It's easier to blame others and absolve myself of helping others and stepping forward.

I believe that God is looking for those who will approach the throne and cry out for mercy in this hour of time, someone who will walk in agreement with Him.

Moses didn't stop interceding even though God had pronounced judgment, instead he stood in the gap. Jonah ran away because knew that God would show mercy to Ninevah. I need to know His heart of mercy too but unlike Jonah I will not run away. Real warriors know that the essence of God is love, when He should have judged us, He died for us! Let my life be an extension of His mercy.

In Christ,

2017/9/24 15:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy