SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Leaving for Kenya

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
havok20x

Leaving for Kenya

Brothers and sisters,

I posted a few months ago that I was going to Kenya on a mission trip. The area we are going is away from roads and infrastructure. It is completely unreached, and this has been confirmed by our partnering Maasai believers who have already begun the prep work for this endeavor. We leave this Monday. Please pray that God's word goes forth and that we accurate proclaim the gospel, and begin the process of planting churches in the area. Pray for me--that I would submit to Christ in all things and bring no glory to myself.

Thank you all, and I love you all.

2017/9/23 15:23Profile
docs

Re: Leaving for Kenya

I remember you mentioning this a while back. I'm certainly in your corner and I know the Lord is. May the Lord's blessings, anointing and effective outreach go with you and your team.

2017/9/23 16:34Profile

:)

Brother havok20x,

will pray for your journey in Kenya... God Bless you :)

2017/9/23 19:14
havok20x

Re: :)

Thank you all! I will report back to y'all after I am back!

2017/9/25 10:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I posted a few months ago that I was going to Kenya on a mission trip. The area we are going is away from roads and infrastructure. It is completely unreached, and this has been confirmed by our partnering Maasai believers who have already begun the prep work for this endeavor. We leave this Monday. Please pray that God's word goes forth and that we accurate proclaim the gospel, and begin the process of planting churches in the area. Pray for me--that I would submit to Christ in all things and bring no glory to myself.

Amen brother, cover everything with prayer.

The unreached people of the world must be a great aim of the Church. Those sitting in darkness with no light.

2017/9/25 21:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy