SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAYER REQUEST

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

PRAYER REQUEST

I will be leaving in 1 1/2 hours to go to VENEZUELA, they HATE americans. Oh, i pray that we may show them JESUS. Love, LOVE the greatest gift to show up! Let God show up.

There is 4 of us, 3 youth (its supposed to be a youth missions trip, but hey, 3 is fine when you got a small church, and the people who are going to SERVE and not be served) and our senior pastor. Our youth pastor couldn't go, due to doctors orders.

I have one SOLID prayer. LOVE

Let us Love all the people alike, just as Christ would, let us follow Jesus in dOING ANYTHING, let God use His gifts that He has given us for the FURTHERING OF HIS GOSPEL!! And anything else you feel led to.

Love you all brothers and sisters!!

Oh, it will be from 6/20- 6/27

2005/6/20 2:35
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: PRAYER REQUEST

I pray that The Christ in you shine forth as a light that will draw those who are in darkness.
Let your light so shine before men that they may see your savior Jesus the Christ Amen :-D

2005/6/20 2:41Profile

Re:

It was an amazing experience. We are hopefully going to be challenging our youth group to raise enough for about 60 study bibles, 60 new beginners bibles. The cost is pretty steep, but like theses churches are in dyer need of bibles.

So if you all could keep that in prayer.

2005/6/28 12:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy