SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : David Wilkerson Set the Trumpet to Your Mouth

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

David Wilkerson Set the Trumpet to Your Mouth

There does seem to be a lot of respect for Wilkerson, but maybe I am wrong.

In this book he speaks to America being Mystery Babylon and it will be utterly destroyed by nuclear holocaust.

He speaks to the satanic control of Televisions.

He speaks to the satanic music that is in churches.

He speaks to the church or anyone who calls themself the church and the pastors that are shepards and how judgement begins at the church. Can you think of any country with MORE evil churches? Peace and Prosperity anon brothers. Count the churches in your calculator. Add the cults of Mormons and 7th day, where were they born? In the womb of America.

Yes there is judgement against America.

Yes these are the birth bangs Jesus told us about, look at what is happening globally. More, Bigger, Badder, oftener and oftener.

Can you not see the seperation of the overcomers from the lukewarm and backslidden. The Bride is called out more and more by the Spirit with an overwhelming desire for holiness, purity and revelation.

We Americans are toast. No matter how much you butter the church.

So either Wilkerson was scriptual and hearing from God, or he was a deluding devil! Look at the man and judge.

2017/9/12 10:32Profile

Re: David Wilkerson Set the Trumpet to Your Mouth

I dont think they see it Linda. I have met so many people who think the church is just fine and everything is the way it has always been and anyone who says anything different is generally castigated. There is a sizable remnant who do see it and I thank God for them. They are, of course, rejected and generally hated because they are in effect, party poopers. They dont go along with the flow, the disrupt the flow, like a large stone in a flowing river, they cause turbulence and turbulence is uncomfortable and folks dont want to be uncomfortable. They are for the most part sleeping and they do not want to be woken up. And this remnant are constantly shouting " wake up you sleepy Christians, wake up, Christ is at the door and the bride must make herself ready to receive her King." ..............bro Frank

2017/9/12 12:44
dohzman

Re:

Bro. Frank is right, and as for Brother Wilkerson,not a word that he spoke in the name of the Lord will fall to the ground.
America will be removed from the worlds center stage before the events of the wrapping up of world history.

2017/9/12 13:53Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: David Wilkerson Set the Trumpet to Your Mouth

So either Wilkerson was scriptual and hearing from God, or he was a deluding devil! Look at the man and judge.
I do believe David Wilkerson was hearing from GOD.. I have been following all His teachings for over 30 years and He has not missed it..
If you read the Vision.. we are in it..
I do believe there will be a small remnant who will see, and warn. We must keep our eyes on JESUS and obey.. He will protect His remnant..
He will protect and if we continue to work while we have the light.. when He calls us Home we will in Glory.. we need I believe to continue to exhort encourage and speak His word and remain steadfast until the end.. I cor 15:58
in Christ
Frannie

2017/10/1 22:06Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

AMEN and AMEN.. The remnant will be exorting and encouraging and rebuking May all have a fresh anointing and a spirit of obedience to HIS word. Gen to rev. MAY WE LIVE AND BREATHE HIS TRUTH AND MAY WE WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.
May there be ears opened and eyes given revelation and hearts that are teachable..in JESUS name.

2017/10/15 18:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy