SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : my Disaster upon disaster

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

my Disaster upon disaster

Disaster upon disaster ,,l

Found out a few weeks ago my wife has stage 3 in curable brain tumer cancer, this is my disaster upon disaster , the other disaster turned out to be some sort for break down she had last year that led too her giving a good proportion of our life savings for a house Away to charity , which I don't realy count as a disaster , but has effected our ability to pay for medical treatment, and my ability to look after my wife the way I would have other wise .. at least heart cry missions society was the main charity she gave our money to .......

Please pray for her miraclulas healing and baptism in and or filling with gods spirit , and or if it be godswill a comfortable place to die , free from the notion that we are under a curse , but an experience of gods unspeakable joy and peace that's passes all understanding , that comes from a true repentence that is granted by god , revealed by god ..........

Thanks ,,,,, this my disaster upon disaster,,,,, , which pales in comparison to what's happening in South America, because maby I'm selfish , but it's the worst things that could ever happen to me in my life , apart from the death of my mum 12 months ago whom I loved and cared for her soul verry verry much .......

2017/9/9 9:58Profile

Re: Disaster upon disaster

Praying my brother for the healing of your dear wife.

Bro Blaine

2017/9/9 10:09
brothagary

Re:

Thanks

2017/9/9 10:13Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sorry to hear this Gary. Praying for sure.

2017/9/9 10:18Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Disaster upon disaster

Oh, brother, I am praying for your wife and you.

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
- I Peter 5:7

2017/9/9 11:39Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: my Disaster upon disaster

It is not selfish brother. I will be praying for you and for her.

2017/9/9 14:02Profile

Re: my Disaster upon disaster

I will be praying for you guys Gary. Your disaster is the worse disaster a husband can face. God bless you brother and may the light of the Lord shine into the darkness of your situation. In times like this, who could we turn to but the Lord in heaven above, who loves us and sees us and knows us better than we know ourselves. He sees tears that no-one else sees. He hears the silent cries of the heart when a man is trying to be so strong but feels so helpless. Lord Jesus, would you shine your light down and would you hold this couple and their family in your arms so that even in the midst of calamity they can feel your blessed assurance. Only in your arms could we survive Lord. You are our salvation and our very sanity when all around us is madness. A great storm has assailed our brother and only you Lord can calm the storm and say to it, peace be still.

You are our anchor and you lead us into the harbor of your heart. Let my brother and sister go deep into your heart and may she know and experience your overwhelming love. Let fear fall away as your love fills her, starting with her head and filling her from the top right down through her whole body. Let this become a testimony to the glory that is you. We ask all of these things in the mighty name of Jesus, because it is at your name Lord that the demons flee, it is at your name that we shall bow every knee, its at your name that we enter rest and its at your name that every tongue confesses that you are Lord to the glory of God the Father..........bro Frank

2017/9/9 22:53
brothagary

Re:

Thanks everyone , thank you

2017/9/9 23:27Profile
rbanks

Re:

So sorry to hear this brother Gary...

Y'all are in my prayers...

Praying the Lord heals your dear wife...

Blessings...rbanks

2017/9/10 0:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy