Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : hurricane Irma

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

hurricane Irma

FATHER I come before YOU to pray for those who are in the path of this dreadful storm. LORD I pray that as the skies grow dark and the winds begin to blow that YOU would be there with those who are afraid. I pray LORD that YOU would draw each one closer to YOU and help them to see how much we need YOU. LORD truly this storm is unlike many will have ever seen in their lifetime, I pray FATHER as the rains come and the winds blow let each one of us reflect on YOU and know that YOU are a mighty and awesome GOD who so loved us that YOU sent YOUR only SON JESUS to suffer and die that we might turn from our sins and have true life! LORD I pray for YOUR care and covering for those moms and dads, those sons and daughters, those aunts,uncles cousins,grandparents, and friends in the path of this storm. Let each of us be seeking first YOUR KINGDOM and daily look to serve others and demonstrate the love of CHRIST to the world around us. LORD I pray this in JESUS name Amen!

2017/9/9 1:36Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: hurricane Irma

Amen.

2017/9/9 1:42Profile
leyoung

Re:

Yes, merciful Father, we agree...

2017/9/9 3:11Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen.

I have been praying for its supernatural disintegration before it hits FL.

Even the winds and the waves obey Him.

2017/9/9 8:34Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Praying all week for the people of Florida and all other states affected by Irma.. God will send His Angels to give strength and I pray Gods Mighty hands will turn this storm out to sea, In Jesus Mighty Name.

2017/9/9 10:27Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Going to be a long day for us in FL. I am in central florida and the worst of it is supposed to be here from 8pm Sunday to 5am Monday. I do wonder how long we will have power. I am in Lakeland.

2017/9/10 7:17Profile
leyoung

Re:

Dear Bro John,
Keep us informed as long as you are able and let us know how we can pray and what we can do for those in your state. I am praying for the elderly who have been displaced and for many to aid and comfort them.
Sis L

2017/9/10 10:19Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

My mom and dad are in Ft Myers and are safe.

The storm weakened substantially and the eye fell apart as it entered Lee county and headed toward Ft Myers.

I have no doubt whatsoever why this happened.

Thank you for your mercies Lord Jesus.

2017/9/10 19:43Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Amen, agreeing in prayer for the Lord's mercies!

2017/9/10 19:49Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I lost power shortly after midnight. The eye came straight up through us. Apparently it went north and then went NW? and when it did it came through here and it was then when we lost power. I went outside to record video but I was safe though I was facing east.

We fared very well considering. Lost enough shingles on the house that it will require a new roof. Lots of branches in the yard and 3 fence panels were ripped off. Most of the neighborhood has tree damage from what I saw. I didn't see any structure damage to houses. I did see a sinkhole open up possible because of a water main break but the pipe that was exposed was a PVC pipe. Estimated about 30ft deep. Also saw a line of several power poles snapped in half and leaning down on the road. That was about 6 blocks away.

We got power back at 6:45pm. We had food though for several days but in listening to the radio it appeared to me that many didn't have food or they just wanted to eat out but the power thing weight on many minds. We sure are spoiled!

My mom and husband stayed with me because their house is wood framed. Last hurricane through here caused their house to shake. Their house survived but they had alot more tree damage.

Cops were all over the place and I did see one accident.........someone following too close. Why do we have so many 'stupid' people during these times of crisis? Follow too close, blow through intersections causing accidents as well as complain because they don't have food. leaves me scratching my head.

2017/9/11 19:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy