SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My first post

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markso

Horsham, Australia

My first post

Thank you for this awesome site. I really enjoy the preaching of Ravenhill, Tozer and Wilkerson. I live in Australia, and boy do we need the Lord to "raise up" some prophets/preachers like these mighty men of faith. Keep up the good work. And may the Lord bless you and keep you.

Adam

2003/6/5 3:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: My first post

Thank you Adam,

I hope you are blessed also with listening to these sermons. Please tell other people about this resource and feel free to participate in the forums.

2003/6/5 15:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

May I ask what denomination and church you go to?

2003/6/5 18:32Profile
markso

Horsham, Australia

Re: Denomination and church

At this stage of the game I really do not profess to belong to a particular denomination. I live in a small town of about 13,000 people having just come home from living in Melbourne. I attended a brethren church in Melbourne. They were not a strict brethren. I have attended an AOG (pentecostal church) and church of christ in my town. It is really hard to find a genuine "new testament church" now a days. I don't know how it is over in the US. I have just recently (all of last sunday actually) returned to the AOG church. The preaching is quite sound. I like the vision that the pastor has for the lost in the town. They also have prayer meetings which is a big plus. After listening to Leonard Ravenhill, courteous of your website, I am starting to place a great signifigance on prayer. At the end of the day I am still a "babe" in Christ and am just trying to find a flock that I can call home.

2003/6/5 22:15Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Yes it is true that in heaven there will be no denominations :-D I like brethren (have you listened to T. Austin Sparks?) I think he was brethren also Stephen Kaung!

I go to Knox Presbyterian Church, but as you say I am a 'Christian' not a 'Presbyterian'.

Quote:
After listening to Leonard Ravenhill, courteous of your website, I am starting to place a great signifigance on prayer.

Yes, Ravenhill placed a tremendous signifigance on prayer in the life of the Christian and rightly so. We all need to nurture healthy prayer lifes in our busy life's and in this fast paced society, its so easy to forget God amongst the many things we have :-(

2003/6/6 23:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy