SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : FEAR,..The natural,../...r..../..The Super Natural

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

FEAR,..The natural,../...r..../..The Super Natural

But don't we all have 'FEAR' ? ....
Many in the Bible feared man,..but was always pointed out to fear God,..fear His Name,..(His Name is what that Name stands for/means,...His righteous judgments in all matters,...the whole Word of God)......

We were bought with a price,no longer our own,..giving of our whole life unto Him,to do as it pleases Him ,...completely casting our Life upon Him.....what would Thou have for me to do, Lord ?..in every situation,.
.....being led by His Spirit.

But what does 'this fear' reveal about us ?...and can't it be continually, or return, if our life/spirit is kept unchecked ?

But what must we do ?

The Word says, "Perfect love casth out fear."....(1Jn.4:18), " There is no fear in love;but perfect love caseth out fear. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

But what is 'perfect love'
Perfect love is to: ...'love The Lord my God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.'.....

When we do this,we cast ourselves completely upon God, ....and we have a complete trust in The Lord,..Who is Lord above all Lords.
He is The God of love and peace.

Ps.85:10, Mercy and peace have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

Isa.26:3, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,whose mind is stayed upon thee: because he trusteth in thee."

Lovingly,
--------------
elizabeth

2017/9/6 10:07Profile
Elibeth

Re: FEAR,..The natural,../...r..../..The Super Natural

Song: "When I Look into Your Holiness "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9pt8XbgD6k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: "I love You Lord"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iprSm9oyVpM

❤️