SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for brother and other situations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for brother and other situations

Pray as I do not know what to do as brother has committed adultury and had a child and it upsets me , pray as I do not even know what would be the right situation biblically as if she had not had the child I would tell them to split up
Pray as I have lost my job and church and I do not know what to do
Pray for dad for work as he has Christian employees he supports
Pray that we can get out of debt

Pray for Hamid who lost his wife

Pray for straightway where we lived in hungerford Texas and everyone else we know
Pray for my friends in Texas as I have a school friend called dominic brasted

2017/8/31 14:19Profile

Re: Pray for brother and other situations

I am praying about all these, Brother...

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us."
~ Romans 8:18

2017/8/31 15:18
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Thanks I just do not know what to do it seems like my life is falling apart and I do not know what to do in this situation

2017/9/1 14:43Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

pray as I have not a clue on how biblically to approach the situation with my brother committing adultury then having a child , how do you repent from this situation

this situation is like a living nightmare and with the situation of losing my job and church

my problem is that I know the scriptures

pray for evangelism

2017/9/2 10:25Profile

continually trust God in prayers...

I understand, Brother, how hard it is, even we knew the Bible verses to be at peace in our chaotic situation, it seems sometimes that God is far away...

But continually trust God in prayers, Brother...

2017/9/2 13:05
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by deltadom
Pray as I have not a clue on how biblically to approach the situation with my brother committing adultury then having a child , how do you repent from this situation

Brother,

You don't have to repent over your brother, except perhaps for judging him but I know your concerned for him. He has to stand before the Lord for the deeds done in his body, not you. So there is nothing you can do to make your brother repent of his situation.

I know what he has done has disappointed you but all you can truly do is be his brother by blood, not his pastor or his conscience. Pray for him quietly AND then when he's ready to talk, just listen (that's the hardest part - listening without saying I told you so!!).

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. — Genesis 50:20
Ask God to turn this situation somehow to use it for good.

God bless you,
Lisa

2017/9/2 14:20Profile

follow up

Just following up, Brother Dominic...

I just found this song:
https://youtu.be/8gBGGX3yvMo

you probably want to listen...

God Bless!

2017/9/4 15:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.