SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : WARNING!!! DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

WARNING!!! DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

FEMA director of Brock Long said in an interview yesterday,

••• The bottom line message is, right now, if people have not heeded the warning, again, their window to do so is closing," Long said. "If they refuse to heed the warning, that's on them.•••

The FEMA Director was speaking regarding those who did not heed the warnings of upcoming Hurricane Harvey.  I thought this was very prophetic coming from a government official. Given that we too are given warnings in Scripture. The Apostle Paul writes in his letter to the Corithians,

••• Now these things happened as examples for us, so that we should not crave evil things as they also craved.••• 1 Cor. 10:6

Also Paul writes,

••• Now these things happen to them as an example and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come. Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall.••• 1 Cor. 10:11-12

Scriptures are written as warning. Warnings that are not to be ignored. To ignore the warnings of scripture will be to do so at the peril of one's eternal soul.

John writes in the book of Revelation,

•••11Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.••• Rev. 13:11-18

John is writing about a real person. This is a real event. Satan will possess a world leader who will demand total allegiance and worship of him. The sign of such allegiance to the one called Antichrist will be the taking of the mark.  A mark in which no one will be able to conduct economic activity unless it is on their forehead or on their hand.

This is not hyper apocalyptic language that John is describing as some would have us believe. This is a real mark that people will be required to take to show their allegiance to the Antichrist. If one takes the mark they are denying Jesus.

Jesus says below,

••• Therefore everyone who confesses me before men, I will also confess him before my Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies me before men, I will also deny him before my father who is in heaven. ••• Mat. 10:32-33

Paul writes,

••• If we deny him he will also deny us ••• 2 Tim. 2:12

If one takes the mark of the Antichrist then they are surely denying the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no redemption for the one who chooses to take the mark of Satan. The scriptures testify that if one denies Christ then he will be denied by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

John warns of the consequences of taking the mark. He says below,

••• So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.••• Rev. 16:2

And then John spells out the final doom of those who have taken the mark to worship the beast and Satan.

••• 9Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11“And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” ••• Rev. 14;9-11

There is erroneous and heretical teaching that is going around that one can take the mark during the tribulation and still be saved. The scriptures DO NOT teach this.  

The warning of scripture is clear. Take the mark during the tribulation and one will be eternally condemned. One cannot take them mark and think they can repent later on. To take the mark one will be showing their allegiance to Satan and the antichrist. One will have chosen their eternal destiny. That eternal destiny will be the lake of fire.

If one does not heed yhese warnings. Then it will surely be on them.

The scriptures are clear in their warnings. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK!!!

Bro Blaine 

2017/8/26 12:06
TMK

NC, USA

Re: WARNING!!! DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

Everyone here who was planning to take "the mark" please raise your hand.

2017/8/26 12:15Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

This is a valid issue and is worth being reminded of. In one's youth it is possible to think you're being vigilant but as many testify the cares of this life, even those that are commendable can serve as distractions from fellowship and with God and allow compromises. If you don't stay "in shape" in the Spirit, you can be caught unawares. "Be careful how you stand lest you fall." (2 Peter 3:17)

Thanks Bear.

2 Peter 3:18 KJV
[18] But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

2017/8/26 13:54Profile

:)

It is a great honor to starve to death (or die) for the LORD than to take the mark and worship the beast..

Those who will take the mark just want convenient and comfort of this "temporary" life...

2017/8/26 17:11
TMK

NC, USA

Re: :)

95% or so of the earths population has already taken the mark.

2017/8/26 18:48Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

Bro blaine, God bless you for this warning. We cannot keep silent in order to appease or placate men. This needs to be proclaimed in every church and upon every housetop.

Matthew 24:11-13 KJV
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

95% of people in church will be in line to take the mark. Many claim to they will not take it but they cannot be faithful to church, they cannot be faithful to bible study, they cannot be faithful to prayer and spending time with God. They cannot keep from sinning throughout the week, they do not trust God to provide for them, they do not obey all the Scripture, they cannot separate themselves from the world. They do not believe all Scripture is given by inspiration of God, they allow their jobs and hobbies to take place of their walk with God and church attendance.

Jesus Christ said if they do these things in a green tree what shall be done in the dry?

If people cannot be faithful to God now and obey and trust Him now how will they when they are told their social security and insurance will be CUT off and they will not be able to buy any food or clothing, or phone cards etc?

God asked Jeremiah if running with the footmen has wearied you how will you contend with the horsemen?

Bro blaine, I believe we all need to do like Jospeh who stored up during the good times so he would not perish during the bad times. If we wait until then, it may be to late.

The time we cry against sin is now, the time to trust God is now, the time to believe and obey the Word of God is now. The time to build a relationship with God is now. The Bible says now is the accepted time, behold now is the day of salvation.

God bless you.

2017/8/26 19:20Profile
savannah

Re: WARNING!!! DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

I already have the mark on my forehead!

Ezekiel 9:4,6
Revelation 7:3,4
Revelation 9:4

I'm a marked man!

2017/8/26 19:34Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//95% of people in church will be in line to take the mark. //

Your scenario makes Jesus the cosmic loser to Satan.

That is not how my Bible reads.

2017/8/26 20:33Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
Just a few observations
1:We are not currently in the tribulation
2:It has divided Church Opinion whether we will go through the tribulaion
3:We dont know really what the mark actually is,although we do know certain aspects about it,namely it means the person that takes it will be counted with Satan.
4:The mark can not be forced on us and it somehow means we are spiritually irredeemable.Obviously the mark isnt just a physical/electronic tatoo or a electronic device as these things dont seperate us from God.
5:Satan loves to count,loves nothing more than lies,damn lies and statistics
Yours staff

2017/8/26 22:03Profile

Re:

••• //95% of people in church will be in line to take the mark. //

Your scenario makes Jesus the cosmic loser to Satan.

That is not how my Bible reads.//•••

Really??? I think brother Elijah is right on.

••• Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are MANY who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life and there are FEW who find it.••• Mat 7:13-14

••• Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time MANY will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.••• Mat. 24:9-10

Brother Elijah is right. Many are going to fall away and will be in line to take the mark. And the many who are going to fall away will be western evangelical Christians. These will be so-called professing believers who will not want to take up the cross to follow Jesus. These will be the enemies of the cross whose god will be their appetite.

Only a FEW are going to be saved. Only a FEW are going to endure. MANY are going to fall away. The few who will be saved will be known as the remnant. This is what they A W Tozer calls the terrible doctrine of the remnant.

Bro Blaine

2017/8/27 5:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy