SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anne Graham Lotz Issues an Urgent Warning About the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Anne Graham Lotz Issues an Urgent Warning About the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

The sun will be turned to darkness ... before the great and awe-inspiring day of the Lord comes" (Joel 2:31).

A few years ago, I was teaching through the book of Joel when the ancient words of his prophecy came up off the page. I knew with hair-raising certainty that God's severe judgment was coming on America! I have taught Joel several times since. Each time has served to confirm with deep conviction that God is warning America of impending disaster and destruction.

In light of Ezekiel 33:1-6 that commands a watchman to be faithful to warn others of the danger coming against the land, I feel compelled to issue the warning once again. The warning is triggered by the total solar eclipse of Aug. 21, 2017, nicknamed "America's Eclipse." For the first time in almost 100 years, a total solar eclipse will be seen from coast to coast in our nation. People are preparing to mark this significant event with viewing parties at exclusive prime sites. The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar, who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.

Jewish rabbis have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations. Therefore, my perspective on the upcoming phenomenon is not celebratory. While no one can know for sure if judgment is coming on America, it does seem that God is signaling us about something. Time will tell what that something is.

Please view the following video posted by Australian pastor Steve Cioccolanti. Pastor Steve articulates the warning in a very clear, undeniable, yet undogmatic way based on his understanding of biblical truth.

Please be assured that balancing God's warning is His plea for us to return to Him and rend our hearts in sincere, heartfelt repentance. I can almost hear the tears in Joel's voice as he pleads for us to repent and return to God, because "Who knows? He might turn aside and relent, and He might leave behind a blessing" (Joel 2:14a).

Regardless of whether or not the conjecture regarding America's eclipse is accurate, we know our nation and our world is in turmoil. Without doubt, this is the time for God's people to get right with God. To repent of our own sin. To share the gospel with our neighbors. And to pray that in the midst of His coming wrath, God would remember mercy (Hab. 3:2).

from: https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/66879-anne-graham-lotz-issues-an-urgent-warning-about-the-upcoming-solar-eclipse

2017/8/17 18:50Profile

Re: Anne Graham Lotz Issues an Urgent Warning About the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

I think this is the video that Anne Graham Lotz was making reference to by Steve Cioccolanti.

https://youtu.be/EOo__8IQkuo

Bro Blaine

2017/8/17 20:48
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The only problem is that this eclipse has been in motion for 1000s and 1000s of years. It's not like it's coming out of nowhere.

And they are not rare. They occur somewhere on earth around every 18 months on average.

2017/8/17 21:07Profile

Re:

Yeah but this eclipse is specifically over America. If what I read is correct. I think there's something prophetic there.

Also this is a total eclipse that is over America from Northwest to Southeast.

Bro Blaine

2017/8/17 22:03

Re:

The whole thing is just speculation and not based on sound Biblical teaching. Some would call it "Newspaper Theology".
It is not helpful

2017/8/17 22:42
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Thank you brothers for sharing this.... found it very interesting and perhaps there is more to this "sign" than I had imagined.

2017/8/17 23:07Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I just watched another video of his "scientific proof that hell is real." His exegesis is poor to say the least and he is a tad out there.

I always wonder about Bible "teachers" who focus on esoterica. There is enough plain sound Bible teaching that needs to be done without having to resort to this sort of thing.

2017/8/18 8:39Profile
Martyr

United States

Re:

Do we have to go through this nonsense everytime there is an astrological event? It doesnt matter where or what time it occurs they always attach something to it. The fact that it is going over america makes it no more significiant then if it was going over Uruguay. We really need to get off our high horse, perhaps our nation isnt as "special" as we think?

2017/8/18 8:44Profile
proudpapa

Re: Anne Graham Lotz Issues an Urgent Warning About the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Steve Cioccolanti is part of Kenneth Hagin Ministries
http://www.rhema.org/alumni/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=508:steve-cioccolanti&catid=64&Itemid=276

Anne Graham Lotz also bought into Mark Biltz blood moons

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/2014/04/14/passover-good-friday-first-blood-moon/

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/2015/04/03/isgodsignalingus/

2017/8/18 9:04Profile
proudpapa

Re:

THE COMING ECLIPSE AND LAST DAYS MADNESS

".....Americans do not need a solar eclipse to know that America is headed for judgment for its many sins against God and His laws if they do not repent. The warning signs are everywhere. The Bible is filled with such warnings. But is this eclipse a specific sign of judgment? Anne Lotz says we’ll have to wait and see. That’s not the way biblical signs work.

Prophecy speculators have been cashing in on apocalyptic scare tactics for centuries. I have 12 book cases filled with literature related to prophecy and prophetic speculation. While we’re looking at the sun, moon, and stars, our culture is being stolen from us. Christians need to stop with the speculation and get to work applying the principles of the Bible to our world rather than prophetic speculation...."

read more : https://garydemar.com/coming-eclipse-last-days-madness/

2017/8/18 9:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy