TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thanks for all the input everyone!

2017/8/22 12:42Profile
Elibeth

Re: notes and clarifying

Mt.15:32----
Jesus had 'compassion' on the people,...and on us today too.

Three day, a number of death,....in the 'WILDERNESS'

Note verse 36,... that Jesus took the seven loaves,.....broke them,AND Gave to his disciples,...and the disciples to the people,.. the multitude.

REMARKABLE !

Then,the disciples : when they were come to the other side,... had crossed over-
They had 'FORGOTEN' to take Bread. .. (note:we must eat Bread, every day) or what will we have to 'give out' ?

Then If we do not have the Bread,that comes from God,which God puts the anointing to/ with, ... making it active,... then next verse,Jesus says,
"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."
Must give Jesus'Bread,... The anointed,active Bread, that He causes to rise /alive/active,..and not our own that we may try to put the yeast rising power in.

Thank you bro.Todd, some remarkable scriptures.

Blessings to you,
--------------
elizabeth

2017/8/22 14:55Profile
Elibeth

Re: the boat,the storm

We notice that Jesus was IN the boat with them,....was He inactive,..He was asleep. - Doesn't it seem ..sometimes,that He is inactive in the storms that come upon us ?
We must remain in the boat,..and if we know that we are His children,then we know that He knows all about this storm,that we are in.

Moses was shut in w/God,..He knew God,..he heard God'voice, and he 'TRUSTED' God, ( the allknowing One)

"Abrahams Faith"
Abraham knew God, heard the voice of God, obeyed God,.....'TRUSTED' God. no matter how hard,and against he own will,it was,....in this storm.

Continuing thoughts,
---------------
elizabeth

2017/8/23 7:14Profile

my thoughts...

I been thinking about this thread while I was in the train. My thoughts about Jesus Christ feeding many people is to trust God that He will provides us a daily bread in our life. And the storm while they were in the boat with Jesus, I think the storm represent our trials in this life and "trusting God with all our heart" that He can give us a peace and calmness when we feel weary and overwhelm by the circumstances this life brings....

2017/8/23 9:11

Re:

Elibeth said:

""""""""We notice that Jesus was IN the boat with them,....was He inactive,..He was asleep. - Doesn't it seem ..sometimes,that He is inactive in the storms that come upon us ?
We must remain in the boat,..and if we know that we are His children,then we know that He knows all about this storm,that we are in.

Moses was shut in w/God,..He knew God,..he heard God'voice, and he 'TRUSTED' God, ( the allknowing One)

"Abrahams Faith"
Abraham knew God, heard the voice of God, obeyed God,.....'TRUSTED' God. no matter how hard,and against he own will,it was,....in this storm."""""""

Sister, you have shared so many nuggets of truth to chew on. Thank you for that!

All of you have some very good nuggets to think about.

The discussion on "You give them something to eat" reminded me of this passage.

James 2: 14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[d] works, and I will show you my faith by my[e] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[f] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?

23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[g] And he was called the friend of God.

24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

So we are justified by works of Faith as it says in verse 24! Jesus did many good works....works of Faith.....things impossible to human reasoning. This is the trust Jesus wants us to have. Amazing!

2017/8/23 10:14
Elibeth

Re: Faith,... the faith of Abraham

Dear Sister Sherry,

You were talking about 'the work of faith.'
I was just giving this some thought,....and little elaboration.

I see faith,as to HEARING God' voice,believing/knowing it was God'voice,and obeying.

True Faith beget's works:
Faith:
* Hearing
*Believing
*Obeying

.........the faith of Abraham

And faith as it pertains to us-
That is why faith without works is dead.
Faith,..a responce to God

Faithfulness,
---------------
elizabeth

2017/8/24 6:01Profile
Elibeth

Re: "You give them something to eat."

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Edit :
I am sorry,...l wrote much more before I wrote this, and LOST it.

----------
elizabeth

2017/8/25 11:23Profile
Elibeth

Re: The Bread of LIFE

Jesus' example of feeding the 5000 with the 7 loaves of bread,..we see through the eyes of the Spirit-

Jesus' every effort was to point/ or/ encourage us to LIFE, EVERLASTING
LIFE-...."I Am The Bread of LIFE" that a "man can eat of this Bread, and LIVE forever "
As a new born, and on and on, we know that we must eat His Bread always.
Jesus' emphasis was on the Spiritual-

Now,Opposite from the Spiritual Bread:
"Take no thought for your life,..what he shall eat or....

Jn.6:48, Jesus says,..
I"am that bread of life."
49 "Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead."
50 "This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die."
51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

......We eat Bread with Him in His kingdom,...where an entrance has been made for us ,of entering in through His Precious Blood.

,Jn.6:63,....."the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Lk.11:28,Jesus says,
28 ¶ But he said, "Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."

(The true Bread that comes down from heaven,....the Word [s] of God)

Lovingly,
-------------------
elizabeth

2017/8/25 13:29Profile
Elibeth

Re: I made mistake (concerning the boat)

Sorry,
I said 'Moses' was shut in w/ God in the boat,....I really meant to say,
'Noah' heard the voice of God, he knew God, and he was shut in the boat w/God.

Of course we know that Moses too,heard the Words/Voice of God.

Please bear w/me-
-----------------
elizabeth

2017/8/25 16:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy