SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Please Im exhausted really low

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
staff

Prayer Please Im exhausted really low

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Please pray earnestly for me an influential guy where I work has told lies and half lies.This has been going on and on for up on 4 years and I am exhausted and dejected.Its relentless.
I really cant take anymore and am not in position to move or change as I have too much invested in this place,
I really need God to rescue me and cause victory to occur...
urs staff

2017/7/31 19:58Profile
dohzman

Re: Prayer Please Im exhausted really low

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

1Pe 5:7
casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

The picture language for the 1Pe scripture is one of a garrison of soldiers who guard you.

Isa 43:1-20
Isa 43:4
Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored, and I love you,
I give men in return for you,
peoples in exchange for your life.

2017/7/31 21:40Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Brother,

This is what I would do.

1. Forgive him from the heart, in prayer
2. Pray for his salvation and that God would bless him
(" Bless those who curse you, pray for those who despitefully use you)
3.Thank the Father that you are His son and for the spiritual authority you have as His son
4. Declare aloud with your mouth, with faith not doubting, that Jesus Christ is Lord in that workplace and no other spirit will be able to operate there and that you declare the Lordship of Jesus and His Holy Spirit in that place and over every life.(Remember our fight is against spiritual forces)
5.Walk in the confidence of the above and watch as God works it all out, His way, in His time!

Remember Moses, crying to God to rescue them as they stood by the Red Sea?
And God said: You (Moses) lift up your rod (divine authority bestowed).
Lift up your rod of authority in that place in Jesus Name.

Blessings,

2017/8/1 7:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes- what William said.

I will pray Staff. Sorry you have to go through this.

2017/8/1 8:29Profile
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Praying.

And "that He would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man" Ephesians 3:16

2017/8/1 9:09Profile

Agreeing with all here and praying for you Brother.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

2017/8/1 9:26
zechariahks

Seattle, WA, USA

Praying for you. May God grant you peace in this situation.

Matthew 11:28-29

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls".

Trust Him, Lean on Him and hand over the situation to Him, Let Him take over it.

2017/8/1 11:02Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All,
Thank you all for your prayers and solid advice.I know that through the worst of times God is God ,unchanging in nature and kind,always looking out for my best.We look forward to Eternity knowing that the pain now is nothing when comparision to our Eternal future with him, thanks for all the support urs staff

2017/8/1 19:30Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Blessings brother!

Be strong and courageous and fear not for those who are with you are more than those who are against you.

2017/8/1 23:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy