Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Having done all to stand

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Having done all to stand

Brothers and sisters,
The battle has ramped up, it's very intense. We see it on this forum, the enemy is out to kill, steal, and destroy where he can. he tries to divide and conquer. If the body is divided, how can revival take place? We are not each others enemy, the devil and his minions are. We may be from different backgrounds, but Jesus doesn't see baptists, methodists, pentecostals, mennonite, or any other denominational sect....He sees saved or not saved. In heaven, we will be in perfect unity worshipping our Lord forever....there won't be a section for each denomination.

Paul said he was well versed in the law, but he counted it all rubbish that he may know Christ and Him crucified.

We may not agree on all things, but we do agree that Jesus Christ is the Only Son of God who came into this world fully God, and fully man yet without sin. He was beaten and bruised and placed upon the cross carrying all of our sin and shame to save us from our sins with His precious blood He shed for us. And He gloriously arose from the grave on the 3rd day. And He's coming back for a pure spotless bride.

Why do we keep debating and arguing? We are doing what the enemy wants, and may not realize it just like Peter didn't realize when the enemy used him in the garden when Peter tried to protect Jesus.

2 Corinthians 10: 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Please know I'm not trying to stir anything. There is such a battle taking place all around us, it's ramping up more and more as we see the Day approaching. It's not only on this forum, but it's happening to so many who love Jesus all over the world. Many are so tired, weary from the battle. Let's encourage one another to stand fast.

Jesus said you will know that these are my disciples because of their love one for another.....not by what our denominational beliefs are. It's Jesus Christ and Him crucified and risen from the grave , loving Jesus with our entire life, and loving each other as He loves us.

2017/7/30 10:56
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Having done all to stand

Sister, I hear your heart in this and of course do agree with you regarding the most important thing which is obedience to God through believing in the Name of His Son, in Whom alone is Eternal Life.

We should not be afraid of healthy debate or vigorous discussion, though.
I, for one, enter into these discussions hoping to contribute something and maybe help a brother or sister in their faith, to make it more effectual.

We must not minimize the coming and the working of the Holy Spirit in us and in our midst through us, for He is the very lifeblood of the church on earth. He is Christ in us, the hope of glory etc. etc.
Jesus died, was buried, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, so that He could pour out His Spirit upon us. The Spirit is the Spirit of the glorified Christ and the One Who enables us to do the work of Christ and of the kingdom. We really wouldn't accomplish much without Him!

No way can we effectually witness, preach, pray without His powerful working in us. Let us honor His presence and Power among us and we will already see a change in how we do "church"

Blessings,

2017/7/30 12:13Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Having done all to stand

We may be from different backgrounds, but Jesus doesn't see baptists, methodists, pentecostals, mennonite, or any other denominational sect....He sees saved or not saved. In heaven, we will be in perfect unity worshipping our Lord forever....there won't be a section for each denomination.

Brothers and sisters,
I am not on here much however my spirit is grieved when I read a post like this.. I pray we all can see the commonalities in each other. If we can agree on the main things and keep the main things MAIN. JESUS. THE LORD WILL FLOW WITH UNITY.. PSA 133.
Psalm 133

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
i PRAY FOR UNITY HERE AND THAT ALL SCHEMES OF THE ENEMY WILL BE REVEALED AND HEALING WHERE HEALING NEEDS TO BE AND REPENTANCE AND FORGIVENESS FOR ANY OFFENSES..
i pray IN JESUS NAME THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER US ALL AND OUR FAMILIES THAT WARRING ANGELS BE DISPATCHED TO BREAK ANY CHAINS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. MAY HIS BLESSINGS HIS LOVE HIS PEACE HIS LONGSUFFERING AND SELF CONTROL BE IN OUR SPIRITS.. WE ARE KNOW BY OUR FRUITS.. MAY WE ALL HAVE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IN OUR HEARTS IN JESUS NAME.. GAL 5:22
IN CHRIST'S LOVE SISTER FRANNIE

2017/8/4 10:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy