SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Jews Able to Pray on Temple Mount after death of 2 Israeli soldiers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
leyoung

Jews Able to Pray on Temple Mount after death of 2 Israeli soldiers

On Wednesday, the 19th of July, the 25th of Tammuz,something extraordinary happened...Jews were allowed to pray on the Temple Mount.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18875/after-2000-years-something-unbelievable-happened-hank-berrien

'Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return and come with singing unto Zion...Isaiah 51:11-13

2017/7/21 21:51Profile
docs

Re: Jews Able to Pray on Temple Mount after death of 2 Israeli soldiers

It may have happened briefly but look what happened yesterday. When I visited the Temple Mount less than a year ago I and the two people I was with had to turn our Bible in at a Muslim checkpoint before visiting the Temple Mount. I'm sure it is the same now.

Also, when Jordan controlled the western wailing wall just below the Temple Mount only Muslims could pray there. When Israel came into control of this part of the old city overnight they opened it and gave access to all faiths. At the Lion's Gate entrance to the Old City I asked if I could drink from the water fountain since I was thirsty and one of the people manning the gate whom I assumed was Jordanian said I could drink if I wasn't Jewish. I'm not gambling on Islam desiring to turn Jerusalem into a city of international brotherhood.

2017/7/22 7:53Profile
leyoung

Brother David

I surely do appreciate your perspective and your heart after that trip to Israel you took last year. You wrote eloquently and descriptively so that we could "journey" with you.

The news of Muslim stronghold over the Temple Mount has always been disconcerting, but God has His ways, His reasons and His timing, as we all learn over the course of time!

This reprieve after the two young Israeli soldiers were stabbed to death on the Temple Mount 'seemed' to be a Word from God, "Enough". I pray to that end anyway. I'm in Isaiah 35 this morning praying for the Jews and especially for the young rabbi Gimpel who cried out to God on the Temple Mount on 24 Tammuz 5777 (July 19, 2017).

Sister Leslie

2017/7/22 10:58Profile
docs

Re: Brother David

Blessings to you in all your prayers. No more needful intercession can perhaps be made than praying for Israel and the Jewish people along with praying for the church. My strong impression while in Israel was that the reappearing of Israel in the end cannot be attributed to "Zionist" political movements or doggedly determined Jewish stubbornness. The reappearing after so long is so against the odds of all probability that it can't be attributed to natural forces. The Lord has allowed and caused it to happen as a witness and a challenge to the world. What is the world going to to with this sign of God's faithfulness? If the Jewish people have not remained faithful then God has! And He's far from through with this people who He has not replaced with another. He's yet to fix the heart of this wayward lover He set His love upon. We are seeing a divine love affair being played out. What have we seen? That God has remained faithful so far. At the time of His choosing He will mend and fix in Christ the heart of the other party.

Thank you keep praying. PTL.

2017/7/22 11:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy