SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jason Holman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Jason Holman

Has anyone received any emails from this person? I received a few last year regarding a video he put out to which I had harsh words for. He recently sent me another one hour video and then just today at this posting sent out a 30 minutes video.

His video is focused on the 'Children of Abraham' and that is who salvation is for. He doesn't specify if that means adopted children of Abraham as a result of salvation or if it means the bloodline.

He makes mention that the Gospel has been hidden for the last 1900 years which tells me that this guy is a false teacher. Just another cult leader developing with the 'true Gospel' type of thing. Apparently he used to be on this forum because he mentions it in his email.

John

2017/7/10 17:49Profile

Re: Jason Holman

Yes I occasionally receive emails from this person.
I delete them straight away.

2017/7/10 19:02
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
He makes mention that the Gospel has been hidden for the last 1900 years which tells me that this guy is a false teacher.

He believes he has the only true gospel and when I asked him personally he did not know of anyone else who had it other then his family.

Sadly this man is an example of those who go estranged from the body of Christ and find a "new way" according to their desires and heart.

This is part of what I call restorationism, I mention this in the short book I wrote here on house churches: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/701703

We should be suspect when anyone comes with a new revelation of the gospel that has never been seen throughout the 2000 years of the Church.

I encourage anyone who is receiving messages from him to press on the spam button and do not try and reply to him.

2017/7/10 21:33Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Greg

What you said is exactly what I suspected just from his video. 'restoration' is the key summation of it. He speaks of 1900 years...........so God was unable to keep HIs Gospel to the nations? Upon the Rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail......his video condemns such a scripture.

Also, scripture says that no scripture is of private interpretation but he stated to me, in email, that he got rid of all of his Christian books and read the bible for itself and came up with this 'teaching'.

I am only conversing with him to find out what makes him tick and why he is doing this nonsense stuff of not following the scriptures but making stuff up as he goes. I wonder if he is legally insane?

2017/7/11 15:43Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I mostly likely will not be corresponding with this Jason Holman very long judging by his latest book of an email to me. He reminds me of an up and coming cult leader who will tell you how wrong you are, judge what you believe without knowing what it is only assuming and taking verses out of context. Also using the same line of reasoning as cults do...........after the true believers of the Apostolic church passed away the Gospel was hidden for 1900 years and somehow God has brought him forward to restore it to the children of Abraham and not sinners. He does this with a straight face.

I can't help but wonder if this man is really insane or so deceived that he really believes what he has come up with. I don't know what his background his but only what he has sent to me in video and emails.

Was he banned from sermonindex forum? If so what happened there?

I find it fascinating how people like him come to their conclusions on nonsense like they preach especially and how scripture is twisted. Very demonically inspired.

2017/7/14 10:20Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks, John, for giving the heads-up on Jason. I got an email from him, too. In just reading it he says the right things, however, I did not listen to any videos or read any of his books. I do not have the time - am too busy. And...my salvation is not dependent upon me listening to him, or anyone else, for that matter.

God bless.

Sandra

2017/7/14 10:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy