SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Going to Kenya

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
havok20x

Going to Kenya

Brothers and Sisters,

The past several weeks have been an amazing time of spiritual refreshing and zeal. I have a long way to go for sure, but the Lord has continued to prove Himself faithful to fulfill His promises of growing and maturing me to the image of Christ. I am so thankful that He who began a good work in me will finish it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Early this week, the Lord opened a door for me and another man from my church to join with a group of brothers to bring the Gospel to an unreached group of people in Kenya.

We will drive to the end of a particular road and then travel on dirt bikes across rugged, difficult terrain to this group. We do not know how we will be received. After two weeks, we will take the dirt bikes to some particular churches that are near the area so that they can take the same trails we blaze--hopefully to minister to new converts, or at least, continue the work the Lord has started in that area.

I am asking for your support through prayer to help us be spiritually prepared. Please pray for the following:

That God would be glorified
That God would give us the wisdom to raise the funds we need.
That God would use us to minister
That God would protect us
That God would stir the hearts of this people.
That God would build His church
That God would give us wisdom to leave no loose ends.

Thanks everyone!

2017/6/29 12:36Profile
docs

Re: Going to Kenya

I don't know you a bit but this is wonderful and exciting news to hear from you. May the good Lord fill you and your fellow workers with faith for the task. I will certainly pray for you and will probably share your prayer request with my Fri night home group. They would love to pray for you. May the Lord bless you and the others richly in this endeavor.

2017/6/29 14:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy