SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : new law lets teachers to add bible teachings to lesson plans

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

new law lets teachers to add bible teachings to lesson plans

After the legalization of gay marriage in USA and people do not want prayer in school and wanted 10 commandments taken down. This is a good news! : )

-> http://video.foxnews.com/v/5486301071001/?#sp=show-clips

-> https://youtu.be/vBOeNsr2RRw

2017/6/29 11:49
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: new law lets teachers to add bible teachings to lesson plans

Amen on the GOOD news, but good news won't lead to any 10 page debates or anything argumentative here, so you probably won't get many responses.:-)

2017/6/29 20:46Profile
proudpapa

Re: new law lets teachers to add bible teachings to lesson plans

Bible classes in the Public education system will be nothing more than they are at the university : a class that undermines and mocks the Scripture's bringing them down to the level of mythology.

2017/6/29 21:43Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

ProudPop, I love your optimism, you always this optimistic? :-)

2017/6/30 8:37Profile
proudpapa

Re:

It is not about being optimistic vs pessimistic .

The simple reality is that those hostile to Christianity such as the ACLU are not overly outraged over this because it is going to be presented as nothing more than mythology.

Those such as the Bible Ladies whom came to the Schools and taught the Scriptures as facts are still not allowed back into the Public School system and will not be outside of a miraculous revivle that completely causes a cultural paradigm shift.

I feel it might be better to have been given no Scripture at all than to be given it from the perspective that it is a myth.

I am grateful that at the same time that the public School System became overtly anti Christian that the doors opened for Home Schooling.

It is a wonderful Blessing that Christians in the US have a choice to raise and educate there own Children.

2017/6/30 9:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy