SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : help with computers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

help with computers

I've been going through the posts and this one is already so to speak finished but here's a suggestion, if anybody ever needs more help with mp3's and so on check this site out www.pcuser.com.au and their help section, it might be of help. :-?

2003/10/18 2:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: help with computers

Quote:
if anybody ever needs more help with mp3's and so on check this site out www.pcuser.com.au and their help section, it might be of help. :-?

Great jouko thanks! also people might want to check out this site: [url=http://www.help.com]www.help.com[/url]

2003/10/18 11:15Profile
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re: help with computers

I was given good advice about speeding up my connection when I download but you'll have to check out if it works for you. My downloads have increased considerably and seem to stay fast as well. SG TCP Optimiser is the programs name and you'll have to change the Max MTU value to either 1442, 1472 or 1492 and of course the appropriate modem. The numbers might be different in the US/Canada. Hopefully this is to some kind of help and it didn't seem to do any harm to my settings or computer functions except the speedup. Please don't try it if you aren't prepared to tinker with your computer. I don't want to be a wrecker. Consider your ways as always. :-D

2003/10/26 3:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy