SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Are the conversations not in order?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Bubba68

North Carolina, USA

Are the conversations not in order?

I notice when I click on a thread, the first post I see will begin with "Re:". Am I missing something here?

I would have done a search to see if this has been asked before, but that leads to me second question, is there a search function for the forum?

Bubba out.

2017/6/5 2:17Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: Are the conversations not in order?

Hi Bubba, yes there is a search box. It is powered by Google for the site. It's near the top of the Home page.

But if you searched for the word 'Re' ..... it wouldnt work very well I dont think. I presume it would come up with many forum topics ?

I think the word Re (meaning : concerning what has been spoken of previously) only appears from the second post onwards (in a Topic) Ive never seen it on the first post.

2017/6/5 3:46Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Are the conversations not in order?

When you search some pages, they pop up in thread order for some reason, look for this at the very end of the web address...

viewmode=thread&order=0

What I do when this happens is type "flat" (without the quotes) after "viewmode="

viewmode=flat

This usually works fine for me and reorders all the pages of the conversation (thread).

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=36&topic_id=17085&post_id=133234&viewmode=thread&order=0

Now, type flat after viewmode=flat and watch it change to normal!!

2017/6/5 5:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy