SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : reaping what you sow and laziness my worst sin and others!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

reaping what you sow and laziness my worst sin and others!!

Whatever in your life whether it is good or bad you either sow or reap!!! Be not decieved what ever a man sows that will he also reap, this verse has been hitting me like an arrow at a target!!
God clense me from lust and lazyness as whatever I sow I reap, I want to conquer these two areas I have realised that if I sow the opposite I may actually reap the benefits tis shows that a little bit of scripture will reap more and so forth!!! I think this is one of the hardest hitting issues in my life on top of the myriad of the other ones . Because I am decieved I think that my sin wont affect me just yet but it does !!
God help me !!

2005/6/15 14:44Profile

Re: reaping what you sow and laziness my worst sin and others!!

Quote:
I have realised that if I sow the opposite I may actually reap the benefits

This is true. Usually, there is something in there about how 'time' is spent. And, I don't mean [i]only[/i] reading the Bible, although that is always a good thing to do. If you are going to stop doing one thing, you do need to something else in its place, realisitically speaking. This is one aspect of how you alter an appetite for one thing, to another. Prayer is essential too, though. It is your connection with God which will make it possible for you to change.

2005/6/16 17:39

Re:

I have pretty much the same two issues that i struggle with the most.

And im 'training' myself to turn away from such things. By doing what dorcas said

Quote:

dorcas wrote:
If you are going to stop doing one thing, you do need to something else in its place, realisitically speaking.

Some stuff I do to 'replace' the sin or actions or beginning stages. Is Audio sermons, and the compliation on Fireonthealtar.com.

I've been truly reformed by listening to all of this, and watching some truly edifying things.

God will bring us both into delieverance, and we just have to wait on Him, but not put ourselves in certain situations, and then when 'bad' situations come we are to run away and seek the Lord.

2005/6/16 17:49

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy