SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praying Thru Ramadan 2017

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Day 30...Praying thru Ramadan

Day 30

In northern Nigeria, Christian deaths due to attacks from Boko Haram have increased.

Please....

••• Pease pray that the blood of the martyrs will bring forth much gospel fruit.

••• Pray these terrorists would have Saul-to-Paul conversion during Ramadan.

••• Pray that young people who are filled with hopelessness will not turn to Islam. But will turn to the hope that Jesus offers through the gospel of eternal life.

••• Pray that the church in the restricted nations and the west will have a burden to reach out to the lost with the hope of Jesus Christ.

••• Pray that the believing church around the world will cry out for the Salvation of the Muslims even after this month of Ramadan.

Bro Blaine

2017/6/24 8:52

Re: Day 31...Praying thru Ramadan

Day 31

John 15:7-8

If you abide in me and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you. My father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples.

On the final day of Ramadan, join us in thanking God for all
He has done during this prayer campaign, and for the many who encountered God during this time.

I realize that I have missed some days in sending out these prayer points. and the month of Ramadan has already passed. But let us offer prayers of praise and thanks to the many new brothers and sisters that God has brought into His kingdom. And let us continue to call out for the global harvest of souls among the Muslims.

Bro Blaine

2017/6/27 8:37

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy