SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request to do with Church

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re:

I suggest you take a break... just to withdraw yourself from other activities as much as possible and "be still". Go outside (if the weather permits it), somewhere in a wood or by a river and think, reflect, meditate upon God, pray, read the Bible.

You need both spiritual and emotional stability... and when nothing goes at it should just cry on His shoulder, pour out your heart before Him and He will understand and comfort like no other... "Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us." (Psalm 62:8)

2017/5/20 6:39Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I actually have been doing that

I just need prayer for direction as losing both my church and job in one week !

2017/5/24 16:53Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray as I have been really struggling with having no church today as I went somewhere else but they do not go as deep into the word of God
pray as I also quit my job because of abuse as a chef,I really need prayer at this time
Pray as I feel a real mess

2017/5/28 15:17Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Hi Dominic (Deltadom):

Just remember that Christ is the one who gave us the church (Ephesians 4). It is not perfect on this side of glory, but we still need it. If you need a different church that suits the season that you have entered, that's fine, but do so in a spirit of humility.

I have heard too many people criticize the church, but those people are guilty of the same things. There are a lot of self-righteous hypocrites who don't go to church because they think that they are better than everyone else, whereas they are often just as bad or worse.

So, you may want to look for a good reformed church, where they don't teach those things that you complained about. That might be the place for you in this season of life.

May God strengthen you, comfort you, and guide you. May He use the body of Christ to minister to your soul.

Blessings,
Renoncer

2017/5/28 21:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy