SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my Dad who has had cancer , other

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my Dad who has had cancer , other

Pray that God can completly heal my Dad from cancer as they took out a cyst
Pray for my brother who has a divorce recently pray that God can reverse it
Pray for my work as it has been an absolute nightmare
Pray for Hamid who has lost his wife as she has died
Pray for Laura who has had cancer
Pray for my Church pray for the holy spirit, pray for the music and pray that we can get deeper into Gods word, pray for a godly wife
Pray that I can get out to Israel again and do more archaeology and for a holiday
Pray for work as it has been a nightmare pray as they have suspended two people and pray that I can enjoy going to work and use my creativity as a chef and pray that God can help me rejoice as I have been so down recently, pray for a new job as I hate work.

Pray as I have a reading block as I use to be able to read 4 bible commentaries in a day and pray that I can spend more time in prayer.

Pray as I am so dry and dead holy spirit wise and my life is a mess and i need Jesus!

pray for Shuan and vinny that they can get of the alchol and pray that they can spend more time in God word

Pray for Michael in the Army as he is training to be a chaplin

Pray for hugs !

2017/5/8 13:23Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: Pray for my Dad who has had cancer , other

Praying brother

2017/5/9 0:59Profile

Re: Pray for my Dad who has had cancer , other

Hey Dominic, lots of prayer requests there and all of them weighty. This only reminds me of just how much we rely upon the Lord, how much we need Him. Can you imagine all of those situations and not having God in your life? Without God, there are multiple circumstances, like waves, that can swamp us, overwhelm us, drown us. How many of us know people who are simply overwhelmed by the circumstances of life and who have given up and are given over to drugs, legal or otherwise, and alcohol and even just break downs?

So often I have felt overwhelmed by the circumstances in my life and often times felt that the only thing I had to be grateful for was my salvation and my very sanity. And in that gratefulness was the seeds of overcoming, the genesis of enduring. For where there is a spark of thankfulness there is light. And that spark, that ember is waiting. It will not go out. How do I know this? For He promised us He would not leave us as orphans, He promised us He would not leave or forsake us. He promised. My life, your life the Body is built on nothing less than what He said He would do. He will do it. He will keep us. We are often the only light in our families. Imagine our families without any light at all, not even a spark from heaven. What darkness that would be.

So I encourage you this day brother. Fall back into His arms and hold on to what you know. He knows. He sees. He has not forgotten. Even although we have an enemy who would scream that in our ears, it is a lie. He sees the afflictions of His people. And even if they find themselves with their backs to the sea, surrounded on every side by mountains and an enemy bearing down on them, if He has to, He will even make a way where there seems to be no way. He will open up the seas, He will create valleys in the mountains which will be passages through impenetrable trials and circumstances. He will do these things. For He is the God who set the stars in the heavens and knows them all by name.

He laid the foundations of the earth. He said to the birds of the air "fly," and there they fly. He said to the darkness, " let there be light," and there is light. He said to the deep " be full of every kind of life," and the seas with all of their power reflect His glory. He saw man without any life at all and He breathed His very life into them. And in Him was life and that life is the light of men and this light shines into the darkness of every circumstance and every situation and confounds the darkness. We are, the Body of Christ, the light of the world for in us dwells the light of God..................bro Frank

2017/5/9 12:55
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Beautifully stated Frank!

How life flows when we are broken...

2017/5/10 3:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy