SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Free BOOK GIVEAWAY - Here I Stand - A. C. Clayman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Free BOOK GIVEAWAY - Here I Stand - A. C. Clayman

Saints,

The brother who writes an excellent newsletter on revival is giving a book away to 10 people on revival:

http://desiringrevival.org/newsletter.html

Do check out the newsletters also.

For Christians who are sincerely desiring a genuine Holy Ghost Revival. If you are willing to pay the price of Revival, to see God work and you are committed to reading it, taking action on what God shows you to do; sign up for the giveaway to receive a free copy of the book. (10 addresses will be randomly selected; the books will be mailed through amazon.com)

2017/5/5 7:51Profile
rstellico

Tellico Plains,Tn

Re: Free BOOK GIVEAWAY - Here I Stand - A. C. Clayman

I read this and it was a great blessing. Wrote in such a way as to stay focused and getting the message across. Not a long theological discussions and words to take away from the spirit and purpose of it. Many challenging questions to help search ones own motives and understanding in relation to the Lord. This is well worth the effort and time, and believe a book to help convict and instruct in helping to bring repentance and restoration. Dealing with those things that hinder and making clear purpose and path to bring glory to God and honoring Him and the Son with a true oneness and worship.

2017/5/13 12:47Profile
rstellico

Tellico Plains,Tn

Re: Free BOOK GIVEAWAY - Here I Stand - A. C. Clayman

Was curious if anyone else has read the book and the PDF's.Any thoughts on it.

2017/5/29 13:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy