Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : BEHOLD YOUR GOD

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

BEHOLD YOUR GOD

From the beholdyourgod.org website;

Are we sure that the God we serve is the God described in Scripture? Is rethinking Him biblically really necessary? How do we do it? How would it affect our views of Christ, the gospel, holiness, worship, evangelism, service, and revival?

Many in our day are tired and disillusioned because they have consistently hoped in the next new idea. It is just this kind of day that makes Christians stop running on their religious hamster-wheels and ask “Why are we doing these programs?” and “Why doesn’t God ever really seem to show up and effectively work in our churches?” Hard questions often lead to right answers. This study is written with the conviction that our fundamental need in Western Christianity is to repent of our low and unworthy views of God, to return to the biblical descriptions of the true God, and to risk it all in order to live upon Who He is. Nothing in this study is new truth. The devotions and exercises in the workbook, and the intros, sermons, and interviews in the videos are meant only to help the reader to take the biblical descriptions of God seriously and to see how they form the foundation of Christian living.

Just started our 4th time with this study here in South Africa. Please download the intro and “week 1” from their website. You will truly be blessed. This is the best study I have ever been part of. You’ll want to share it with everyone around you. — Tim Emery

As adult Sunday School teacher I can testify the Behold Your God study (which we’re halfway through now) has been one of the most life changing we’ve ever done – I heartily recommend it. — Jeff Smith

This study has truly been a blessing! We are on week 9 now. I’m sorry to have it end; but most assuredly, we will be returning back to our workbooks again and again. — Shannon Choate

We did this series in SS. Hands down, best video series I’ve ever done. The bigger we make ourselves, the smaller we make God. The bigger our God, the smaller we realize we are. — Susan Garland

Pastors, I cannot recommend this resource more highly! Solid teaching, quality production, very helpful student workbook. — Todd Whirley

We did this series on Wednesday nights. God-saturated and full of the wisdom that only comes from another realm. — Brady Thompson

I had this study in my Senior Bible class. Absolutely life changing. — Garrett O’Dell

Superb study!! Will change the way you think… Thank you! — Cori Randolph

This study is changing me! He is an awesome God, worthy of the time and rearranging of our lives to meet with Him! — Mary Phillips

Have spread it around and all have been helped by this series of teaching. Has made a great difference in my understanding and vision of our great God! — Stephen Cox

Awesome series on an awesome God! – Timothy DeYoung

Life-changing! — Barb Griswold

This is a wonderful study! Learned so much from it! — LeeAnn Davis

We are on Week 11. Wow….this has been eye opening and heart wrenching. Now to allow God to work….. — Bobbi Lazar

Great study! We went through this at church few months back, well worth the time spent in looking at these truths. — Thomas Klock

This was a great series. I highly encourage others to get this.— Bruce Binney

Great series! — Dianne Whitehead

We did this in ladies Bible study last year and my husband and I did it together at home. The workbook is one of the best Bible studies I’ve ever done. Very very well done. — Carol Hudson

I highly encourage everyone to buy this study, we are currently doing this at home my husband and I! — Nedelka Medina

Taking 25 people through the study here in Saskatoon starting this week. Had a group through it once before and we saw real growth and challenge brought to all involved. Looking forward to a second time through with this group. Great study! — Steve Flippin

One of the best Bible studies I’ve been thru. — Patty Flippin

We did this at my church, I think it’s the best Bible study I have ever seen. If you take this study to heart it will change you. — Gary Fitzpatrick

I myself couldn't agree more with what those above have said about this study.

Go to the website and see for yourself!

2017/4/26 14:10Profile
savannah

Re: BEHOLD YOUR GOD

Knowing God vs knowing about God! Knowing the true God vs the idol god many church-goers have imagined.

Over the months the above has been the subject of some threads here on SI. If I could sum up the study, it'd be summed up in those two sentences.

Please, please, if you are able, get these videos and go through each one, along with the workbook. I am certain that you will agree, that this study is no mere study. God will meet with you and you will be changed.

2017/4/30 12:32Profile
savannah

Again, for any who may have missed this thread regarding this series, I am encouraging all to look into going through the whole series. I can't express just how much God may use it to draw you even closer to Him, and to get to know Him as the One and Only True God.

May God be pleased to bless you with His presence. Amen.

2017/5/6 13:22Profile
hawkeye68

DeKalb, IL

Thank you for information about this Study. What I've seen of the preliminary Study convinces me this is exactly what I've been looking for--knowing Him in reality. Just received the material today. Thanks again

2017/5/6 21:45Profile
savannah

Re: knowing Him in reality

hawkeye68,

With a name like hawkeye I am not surprised that you found exactly what you've been looking for.

I am certain that you will not be disappointed.

I am so very pleased that there are those like yourself who are profiting by this.

His promise is that if we seek Him with all our hearts we'll surely find Him.

Be blessed and be a blessing!

2017/5/9 16:18Profile
savannah

In hopes that others may be blessed by this, I'm bringing this post back up to the forum.

Behold Your God

2017/5/16 7:28Profile
savannah

Re: series

Again, I am bumping up this thread for those who may have missed it.

Please consider this for yourself and others. Mere reviews, nor comments from others, can give you a view of even the tip of this iceberg.

Oh...blessed be His Holy Name!

2017/5/20 20:25Profile
browny

Re:

Thank you so much for sharing this information savanah...
Just now I've listened to the overview and explanation on the website you mentioned. I only need some more time to go there...
My first impression is...very positive...

Be Blessed,
browny.

2017/5/22 2:39Profile
savannah

Re: very positive indeed

I do hope and pray that God may move upon you by His Spirit, to impress upon you Who He is. May this be one of those means by which He visits with you and reveals Himself afresh to you.

I do believe that God will manifest Himself, as The Spirit of Truth works in our hearts, and ministers to our spirit, as we meditate upon The One, The Only, True and Living God, as He is presented to us in this study.

May this study be a means to revival...if not nationally, then personally.

Be blessed -

Savannah

2017/5/25 21:42Profile
savannah

Re: bump

Bump!

For any who may have missed this!

2017/5/31 21:41Profile

©2002-2017 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Google+ | Privacy Policy