Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Just Joined

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Darius

BELFAST

Just Joined

Hi to Everyone,

Just a short note to introduce myself. I have been downloading from this site for about 3 months but I have recently got my own computer so I thought I would join.

I love the preaching of Duncan Campbell and Carter Conlon and many others on the site, any servant of God who preaches under the anointing of the Blessed Holy Spirit is wonderful for me.

I am from Belfast in Northern Ireland, and I was Born Again in March 2000. I love The Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. It is my great desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit in our land far exceeding that of Evan Roberts in 1904. FOR WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE.

I thank God for your ministry in producing this site. I am sure many lives are growing in grace as a result of it. I hope I can be a blessing to any who need encouraged in the faith. God bless you all .

David Farlow

2003/10/17 21:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Just Joined

Quote:
Just a short note to introduce myself. I have been downloading from this site for about 3 months but I have recently got my own computer so I thought I would join.

I am so glad you have joined us brother! thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
It is my great desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit in our land far exceeding that of Evan Roberts in 1904. FOR WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE.

Brother, my heart is in the same place as you, I really desire for God to work and move in real revival for His Glory. 2004 is the 100 year aniversary of the welsh revival but I believe that God can send revival anytime. Revival for Canada is my plea also.

2003/10/17 21:36Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Just Joined

Welcome Darius! (David)

Quote:
I thank God for your ministry in producing this site. I am sure many lives are growing in grace as a result of it.

Indeed, what the Lord has done through Greg here has been a tremendous blessing to myself and to many others. The contributors to the forums are a great encouragement, gladly providing insight, freely sharing their hearts and pointing us all onto a greater knowledge of our Lord.
I believe the Lord is at work here in a very strong way.

Hope to hear more from you in the forums!
Mike

_/crsschk\_

2003/10/17 21:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy