SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Being honest - a loathing in my soul

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Being honest - a loathing in my soul

It doesn't feel altogether right but I'm honestly sitting here tonight with a real loathing in my soul for Islam. Whether it's against Christ's command to love all men I don't know or maybe it is a righteous type of anger. I was watching today when the news broke and it was just sad and heartbreaking as I watched. Monday night I heard a former member of the original Homeland Security Office formed after 9/11 give a talk here attended by by about 40 people. The original Homeland Security Office hired him to decipher intelligence then ended up trying to prosecute him for violating the civil rights of suspected radical Muslims for supposedly profiling them in a discriminatory way that violated their civil rights. Obama's State Dept went after him. What happened today in London is an exact classic text book example of what he spoke on Monday night More than just terror events he spoke of the lax laws and lack of recognition behind the reasons these things are happening. Folks out there better wake up and how is it not time to at least start to hold out leaders accountable for soft pedalling the threat? Anyway, I'm trying here but when you see something going on right before your eyes and then choose to act like it's not going on it seems like a form of irrational national insanity from many of our leaders who I am more and more convinced don't really speak for normal folks with common sense.

Yup, I guess I'm venting. I'm trying here. I must love all men. Yes I know but I feel angry and disgusted tonight. Just being honest.

I need a good ole prayer session between me and the good Lord.

2017/3/22 23:46Profile
savannah

Re: Being honest - a loathing in my soul

https://youtu.be/JTY-UKgLlXs

Word of God Speak -

BE ANGRY, AND yet DO NOT SIN; do not let the sun go down on your anger.
Eph. 4:26

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psalm 7:11

Insolent fools shall not stand before thine eyes; thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Psalm 5:5

2017/3/23 8:58Profile
docs

Re: Ugly evil and beautiful evil

Theresa May, the UK's Prime Minister, has gone on record to say that the recent terror attack in London was not Islamic but rather a perversion of a great faith. The "mystery" of why these things can go on before people's very eyes but yet they act as if they really haven't seen anything is indeed baffling. It's a real head scratcher. Perhaps the outright denial of outright reality is tied into the "mystery" of iniquity which spiritually understood usually comes with strong delusion accompanying it. The reaction of so many politicans on this issue is mysterious to the ninth degree that it seems something else has to be going on in the spiritual realm for people to act like this. Politicans in the west do not go to the Quran to seek the answer as to what's what in Islam. Instead they usually go to other politicans. STRONG delusion is growing and it's dangerous. We know ugly evil when we see and hear of the things ISIS and others are involved in but is there a beautiful evil that appears as a angel of light? The beautiful evil comes from a platform of tolerance and love and respect and inclusion and the oft repeated mantra that only individuals are terrorists and not their great religion. We're all beautiful really and if you voice intolerance against Islam you are not tolerant or inclusive or beautiful as God would have us be.

Terror is not the main goal of Islam. It is only a means to an end which end is the imposition of Sharia law on the entire globe. If they have to use terror to get there then they are are only follwing the clear and specific teachings of their book. In the UK there are about 83 Sharia law courts set up to serve Muslims in the UK. Their proceedings usually take place in Islamic enclaves and neighborhood out of the light of publicity. Sharia law runs counter to the ruling principles of the UK but yet the UK acts as if nothing is going on. See something, say nothing. Good luck, they're going to need it.

"Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)." (Hadrith)

2017/3/25 14:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy