Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
So I will let everybody know any futher details that come my way.

Thanks great brother! If you could let me AS SOON as you have the details and I can start a thread and people on SI aware of where is going to be preaching! :) I would love to go and hear this man of God also.

2005/8/9 19:07Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re: Keith Daniel

Last year a couple friends and I drove to Oregon to hear Keith preach. It was a 1600 mile trip, 800 miles one way. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was blessed by God. When I talked with Don Corville he told me that Keith was not going to Oregon this year. The closest states he will be at it Montana and Colorado. It is in my heart to go and see Keith Daniel again God willing. It may take flying there. Wow I have never been on a plane before.

I know Greg just got back from a trip to Texas driving but maybe he would go on another one in a couple of months from now?

If Keith Daniel is even coming to your state or one close by, I would recommend going and seeing him. You will never forget the experience! Imagine if you had the chance to see Leonard Ravenhill preach 20 years ago and you passed it up.

2005/8/9 19:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy