SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The story is told of an Irishman..........

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

In reference to Proud Papa,...mentioning of Peter being the rock that the church is built on,....may I humbly disagree?

Mt.16:16,..(Jesus asked,...."whom say ye that I am")
" And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ,The Son of the living God."
Vs.17, " And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,but my Father which is in heaven."

Vs.18, "And I say unto thee,That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

( revealed)
( rock )

I believe that the 'revealed Word of God is the Rock' , that the church is built upon....The Word,through The Spirit, that we are guided by,..
The Word, that Jesus says is Spirit, and must be Spiritually decerned.
And nothing is greater than God' Word,...The Rock, ...His Voice,..and that is why 'the gates of hell shall not prevail against it,..because He is Lord of Lords,..( rules over all lords,kings and rulers)

I believe, that we must have the revealed word,...that is revealed,through The Holy Spirit,unto each of us as we read / meditate,... hunger and desiring,..that flesh and blood,is not who we foundationally look too.
When The Lord reveals His seeing,( how He sees things) Then we can Sooo appreciate and are encouraged in the revealed word,when we hear it in another. ( unity)

And like you gave the Scripture for,..We have no need for man to teach us, that The Annointing will teach us.

I am sure there are many teachers that receive and teach the revealed Word of God,and that is good,...but the deceiver is out to deceive,....and one may only know from a human / fleshly standpoint,..and may really believe what they are teaching,..and many will follow.

The Father in heaven will reveal His Word even us too,as He says,..through the Anointing.

Jesus says,..FIRST SEEK YE,..and if Jesus commands us to do this first,
then how can we seek man first ?...wherein He holds the keys into the kingdom of God.

Am a bit tired,..
Clarity, I pray,

I humbly submit this,
--------------
elizabeth

2017/3/20 23:41Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Sister,

Thank you for the Clarity.

2017/3/21 0:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net