SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A clash of civilizations well under way

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

A clash of civilizations well under way

Turkey will intensify its efforts against racism, Islamophobia and xenophobia on all international platforms, especially at the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) as Turkey’s government is currently the term president, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said March 14.

“This matter is not a matter merely for Turkey. This fascism that shows its dirty face is negatively impacting all Muslims and foreigners living in Europe,” he said at a Doctor’s Day meeting.

Erdoğan called on Turks, Muslims and foreigners living in Germany and the Netherlands not to vote for parties that espouse anti-Turkey policies.

In a new attack against the Dutch in their spat, Erdoğan also held the Netherlands responsible for Europe’s worst mass killing since World War II.

“We know the Netherlands and the Dutch from the Srebrenica massacre. We know how rotten their character is from their massacre of 8,000 Bosnians there,” he said.

“We are familiar with how the character of their civilization was corrupted, how they have massacred 8,000 Bosnians there; we know them well,” Erdoğan noted.

Erdoğan was referring to a Dutch battalion of United Nations peacekeepers who failed to halt the slaughter by Bosnian Serb forces of some 8,000 Muslim men and boys in Srebrenica in eastern Bosnia in 1995.

In 2002, the government of Dutch Prime Minister Wim Kok resigned en masse in recognition that the country’s soldiers failed to do enough to prevent the slaughter.

Some European countries have turned into “toys of racist and fascist parties” Erdoğan stated. He also slammed German Chancellor Angela Merkel for siding with the Netherlands.

“We know that you are no different from them. We do not expect anything else. [Dutch PM Mark Rutte] attacks with his horses and dogs, and you [Merkel] attack with your horses and dogs.”

The Netherlands exhibited “state terror” by not permitting Turkish ministers to rally with Turks in the country on March 11 and by intervening against protesters with police, Erdoğan said, adding that the country had greatly damaged Europe and the EU. “Now, the EU, for those who want to cooperate with, is not a symbol of the law, freedoms and human rights anymore. Europe is so important that it cannot be left at the mercy of a rogue state. I invite the whole world to take a determined position to be more sensitive.”

March/14/2017

2017/3/15 11:27Profile
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re: A clash of civilizations well under way

I do not know where did you get this from, I know only this:

The situation in Europe is getting tougher. I am 99.9% sure that Erdoğan will win the referendum... He is also trying to get influence in Bulgaria through some political parties. May God help us!

I do not know what exactly will follow, but I think that great storm is coming...

Pray! Pray!

2017/3/15 15:15Profile

Re:

...We are familiar with how the character of their civilization was corrupted, how they have massacred 8,000 Bosnians there; we know them well,” Erdoğan noted....

Recip Tyip Erdogan must have forgotten the slaughter of tens of thousands of Armenians in the early part of the twentieth century by Turkey. But then Turkish history is being rewritten by those in power.

In just a matter of 15 years Erdogan has managed to turn Turkey from the secular principles of Kamal Ataturk. Ataturk abolished the caliphate in the early twentieth century. Erdogan has made no secret of wanting to turn Turkey back to the caliphate. With him being the caliph.

Erdoogan does bear watching. I don't think he is going to go away anytime soon.

Bro Blaine

2017/3/15 16:36

Re:

I agree bro Blaine, only I believe it was hundreds of thousands. What is going on with Holland should be a wake up call to the Western world in general. There is a great cultural war coming and we saints should firmly position ourselves outside of competing sides. I believe that we will ultimately be the enemy of all sides. In Northern Ireland when a man got saved he became the enemy of both sides, not so much because of the religious aspects of it,(Catholic or Protestant) but because that man was now a peacemaker in a world of violence, justified or otherwise in the minds of those who felt threatened..................bro Frank

PS What happened in Bosnia was less a reflection on the Dutch but more of a reflection on an impotent UN. When a country cedes its sovereignty to an international body, it is a recipe for disaster, much like the league of nations was. The finest wisdom of men is great folly to God.

2017/3/15 16:58
docs

Re: Eschatological invaders of Israel

"It has been shown on the basis of exegesis, hermeneutics, linguistics, and historical anthropology that, 1) Gomer cannot be Germany but rather Gimarrai, 2) Meshech cannot be Moscow but Mushki, 3) Tubal is not Tobol'sk but Tabal, 4) Gog is probably a personage, 5) Magog is unidentifiable except as a general reference ("land of Gog") to Asia Minor, 6) rosh is not a reference to a place but is to be translated "chief" or "head," and 7) the terms "north parts" and "north quarters" cannot mean Russia but, within Ezekiel's frame of reference, refer to modern TURKEY."

"What Ezekiel prophesied, then, is an end-time battle involving the following nations coming against Israel: 1) TURKEY(Meshech, Tubal, Magog[?], Gomer, Togarmah; 2) Iran (Persia), 3) Sudan (Ethiopia or Cush), and 4) Libya."

Capital emphasis mine - (taken from "The Nations of Ezekiel 38-39 - by Fred Zaspel)

2017/3/15 18:42Profile

Video by Joel Richardson

David, you may find the video by Joel Richardson interesting. He sets forth a pretty good case for Turkey being the kingdom to the north. Link is below.

https://youtu.be/oowyGAodLQY

Bro Blaine

2017/3/15 22:13

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy