SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Deception in the last days and the need for discernment

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Deception in the last days and the need for discernment

Before anyone comments, please listen to the message in its entirety. The video is only 40 minutes long. If there was ever a time the church needed discernment, it is now. Thank you, God bless you.

http://www.ltw.org/watch/features/the-shack-uncovered

2017/3/13 23:41
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Deception in the last days and the need for discernment

Greg has already locked one thread related to this movie, but I guess we all should just keep kicking the dead horse. This thread will just cause more animosity, and strife, that's all it's going to do, folks here have made up their minds on the movie, Youssef not going to change that. Carry on!

2017/3/14 0:06Profile

Re:

thank you so much sherri for pointing us to this faithful Bible teacher. But with a broken heart I think that Mr Bill is right when he said: "folks here have made up their minds on the movie, Youssef not going to change that. "

You see the problem goes much deeper. It goes all the way back to Genesis, to the Garden of Eden where the Serpent said : "has God really said..." to sow some doubts, maybe it is ok to tweak the Word of God a bit. But the serpent didn't tell them the consequences.

In another thread I mentioned a while ago that the church in the west might have to go through fire to be purified, Christ wants a spotless Bride before He returns.

May I encourage all who want to be faithful "Bereans".
Blessings to everyone and maranatha !
Come Lord Jesus - come quickly !

2017/3/14 0:50

Re:

"But with a broken heart I think that Mr Bill is right when he said: "folks here have made up their minds on the movie, Youssef not going to change that. "

Yes, I understand. You are right...Youssef is not going to change that, it is only Jesus who will open eyes to the Truth. The whole purpose of sharing the video....if just "one person" wakes up, then it was worth posting. That is all. Laying this to rest now. Peace and grace be multiplied to you all in Jesus precious name.

2017/3/14 10:25
rbanks

Re:

Wow...God bless you sister Sherri for sharing this video!

I wept just listening...I don't believe any true Christian can watch this video and not be moved.

I love brother Bill in the Lord...I don't think he watched the video...because it was the powerful truth from God... from the Word of God with a heart full of Love!

I would encourage everyone to watch this video! I also would like to apologize to anyone who misunderstood me and where I was coming from in the thread that was locked recently.

The people on SI have never seen me and have no way of knowing my heart as I have no way of knowing their heart but I do love everyone with the Love of the Lord.

I truly believe in the Love of God....I truly believe in walking in Love as Christ also Loved us.

Blessings to all...rbanks

2017/3/14 11:06Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

rbanks, I watched half of it, because it was late last night when I got in,I posted at 11:06 PM-CT. By the way I have not seen the movie, or read the book, so I'm good to go, right? :-)

2017/3/14 11:34Profile
leyoung

Re:

Thank you for posting, Sherrie. Michael Youssef is a well respected biblical preacher, one of the few on our local Christian station, along with Dr. Michael Brown, Ravi Zacharias and Matt Slick who still hold fast to biblical truths... and will rebuke in love when needed.

Thanks also to many who are here because they love God and hold fast to His Word. We all hopefully still listen to the sound teachers Greg has archived here. Ravenhill, Wilkerson, Katz, ... on down the list and they would have responded similarly to the Shack and it's deception.

Mr. Bill, this is not a "dead horse" but the devil rearing his ugly head again to deceive people. If we don't love our brothers and sisters enough to warn them of false teachings, (especially those of us who are supposed to be older and wiser ) really, what are we doing with our lives?
Nobody can tell you not to go see the film but there are times when you can trust your godly friends to steer you away with their research and reports.
I pray more and more young cry out of desperation to the Living God for salvation because this generation in Western civilization has never befor been so bombarded with lies. Remember when 'Flee from the wrath to come' was ok to say?
Well, May the Lord open blind eyes and deaf ears! I know He will pour out His Spirit once again in this generation.
In His Love,
Sis L

2017/3/14 12:13Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
leyoung.....Mr. Bill, this is not a "dead horse" but the devil rearing his ugly head again to deceive people.

Sorry, I only said that because the Moderator has already shut down one thread on this movie, so my guess it was kicking a dead horse here, not everywhere.

2017/3/14 12:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy