SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I watched a movie one time

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

I watched a movie one time

I watched a movie one time. In the movie there was a man who had been falsely accused of a crime and, bayed on by the angry townsfolk, three men stepped forward and took this man and stripped him and began to whip him. The crowd cheered as the man was punished and the men ferociously whipped him. At first he screamed and tried to get away, and the crowd cheered as he was pulled back and the whipping continued. Then he fell silent but the three men were in a frenzy. Now the crowd grows silent as the men continue to whip their victim, even although all resistance is gone and he lies face down motionless. One by one the crowd disappears and the man is whipped to death, unrecognizable. His tormentors are unrepentant as they finish their work, feeling nothing as they eventually kill the man.

This is a graphic illustration of what Satan and his workers do to their victims. They whip their victims with the cords of un-forgiveness, bitterness , anger, hatred and murder in the heart and they will flog their victims until there is nothing left and all is lost in their soul. I talked to a woman one time. She was caught up in a storm of bitterness, anger and un-forgiveness for her husband on what seemed like a small and reasonably insignificant incident. What I saw in the Spirit was a woman enslaved to fear and insecurity and past hurts.

Each of these elements fueled the other ones. The original master's name was “past hurts.” He went out and had insecurity and fear join him as they mercilessly whipped this woman. If today, brothers and sisters, you have even the slightest of these feelings, or perhaps you are caught up in a violent storm of hatred and bitterness and un-forgiveness, you must look to the anchor of your soul. He has gone ahead of you and just beyond your temper, just beyond your un-forgiveness, just beyond your despair, lies the safe harbor of peace. The entrance to the harbor is forgiveness. We can find this entrance to peace in Jesus. He has come to set the captives free.........bro Frank

2017/3/12 11:35
rbanks

Re: I watched a movie one time

Amen brother!

Matthew 6:14 (KJV) 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Matthew 6:15 (KJV) 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25,26 (KJV)
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Ephesians 4:32 (KJV)
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Colossians 3:13 (KJV)
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

James 2:13 (KJV)
13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

1 John 3:10 (KJV)
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

2017/3/12 15:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy