Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Quality Christian Music

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Sandra
Im with you I like hymns or modern Christian Songs with a great musical melody and great message.For me its in this order Music,Lyrics and production.
For me a Christian song has to have three qualities similar to a Letter taking as a given the production is good.
1:It needs an envelope= Music
2:It needs a Letter= The Message
3:It needs a Stamp= The stamp equals the quality of the Music
Alot of what im hearing only has Music and Message but without real quality music the Letter and Message cant get delivered!
I see no reason why the world should not Marvel at the good songs we produce,whether they then pay heed to the contents of the letter at least we can say its been delivered!
Hugh

2017/3/6 20:43Profile

Re:

HI Staff.

We talked about this song I wrote a few weeks ago. It has just came out of the studio so no youtube yet but here is is if you want to hear. Let me know what you think.... bro Frank

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yulkjx7ar8nk8u2ohxwwt/I%20will%20love%20you%20Forever%20%202%20.mp3?dl=0&oref=wn&sm=1

Verse 1

Oh Child of mine
Wont you love me today
Will you walk with me
Will you listen and pray
Will you come to me
In the still of the night
In the peace of the day
In the midst of the fight

Verse 2

I will love you forever
My Lord and my King
You have all of my heart
And your praises I'll sing
Forever and ever
Till the end of my days
You'll have all of my love
You'll have all of my praise

Chorus

Will you come now my child
Will ye stand here before me
Will you fall to your knees
As your sin melts away
And will the world see my beauty and glory
And will you tell all the world of my story

Verse 3

Oh Lord of mine
I will love you today
I will walk with you
I will listen and pray
I will come to you
With my arms open wide
Will you fill me and fill me
Like the incoming tide

Verse 4

For you are forever
My lover and friend
I'll love you forever
It shall never end
For you came and died
Just to set my heart free
Now the lame man can walk
And the blind man can see

Chorus

Will you come now my child
Will ye stand here before me
Will you fall to your knees
As your sin melts away
And will the world see my beauty and glory
And will you tell all the world of my story

2017/3/6 21:14
staff

Re:

Hi Frank
Will do just signed up and sent a request to let me access,
As soon as that comes through ....looking forward in anticipation ..staff

2017/3/6 21:24Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Frank
Beautiful performance,well spaced,great lyrics and music.My favorite bits are the two same 4 second piano pieces at 1:20 and near the end and I love the way it ends with minimal music.
Also Like the background music is exactly that and the backing harmonies which may or may not be the same singer and the male voice which I think I needed in my production .When I saw the lenght of the song 3:13 I thought that it would be a hard fit lyrically but it worked perfect.
It would probably work with a bit of percussion as well but not nessacary.
Her voice is so effortless and Celtic I love it.
Also the song doesnt have an identity crisis.
I have a song produced with the same idea in the sense of using old music and another similar unproduced which uses questioning like that but about a different subject.
I havent put it up on the web or anything as I wanted to get a choir to sing it in a competition but if I get the hang of Dropbox il send u a link,
Ok overall I would be immensely proud (in a good way)if I had produced that song and would be totally happy with the arrangement and the professionalism.I pray that God will bless his music and that it will have a great influence on many.
Its hard to describe the total delight when bringing a project like that from beginning to end unless you've done it ,the only thing I can say to describe it is this:This is how God must feel when he creates.
Yours well done again,
Staff

2017/3/7 17:42Profile

Re:

Thank you Staff, I am going to cut and paste your comments for it will really encourage the singer and the producer ( who is the male voice). There is a final version that ends accappela which is really good. Now, I have to out a video together for it then it will be finished. I asked her to go back into the studio and change some things which she did without any complaint. I would like to go home to Scotland and work with Mary a couple of singers I know and produce more. This is the fifth I believe...........bro Frank

2017/3/7 21:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy