SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Featured Sermon: Who's Touching the Ark? by Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Featured Sermon: Who's Touching the Ark? by Leonard Ravenhill

Saints,

Brother Len speaks on absolute obediance and how it is necessary to walking in God's will; that without this obediance we begin to dry up spiritually. Secondly, he discusses man's dealing with holy things of God, namely the ark of God. The application he preaches on is how we try to dress the gospel up to modernize it. He points out that the man who tried to steady the ark was not blaspheming God, he was not smashing it, or in any way intentionally rebelling against the Lord; but for all this, he was still disobediant and killed on the spot. "A lady called me from the border of Mexico today...she was weeping, she said, '...oh, we do want to be such great soulwinners'...I said to her, my dear look, the first commandment is not, "thou shalt be a soulwinner," the first commandment is, "thou shalt love the Lord thy God..."

Who's Touching the Ark? by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=241&commentView=itemComments

Comment on the sermon here and share on social media.

2017/2/28 7:46Profile
leyoung

Re: Featured Sermon: Who's Touching the Ark? by Leonard Ravenhill

Amen. Lord, have mercy on us. Forgive us. Give us ears to hear
in this generation. We need your presence.

2017/2/28 9:26Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Featured Sermon: Who's Touching the Ark? by Leonard Ravenhill

Strangely enough I listened to three 15 minute sermons of AW Tozer on the Holiness of God on my way to work this morning. Got to work with a sense of God's presence and awe.
Highly highly recommended together with the featured sermon.

You will find them on page 23 of AW Tozer sermons.

Blessings,

2017/2/28 12:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy