SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 3rd Reich

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RogerB

Bruceton TN

3rd Reich

Are we all asleep? The 3rd Reich is on the rise. Posted below is a link to a very interesting video, an interview with Dr Steven Pidgeon who lives in America and Steve De Nun.

Steven points out that the tanks that are in the Baltics can also turn the other way as German and the 3rd Reich will appear. He looks at Operation Paperclip and mentions George Soros quote "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States".

What we see as war against Russia may be an illusion. We have sent much war material to Europe, which may in turn go to the 3rd Reich. Apparently, Russia, the US and the UK realize that. He also pointed out that the EU leaders are appointed. We may see ome earth shaking events someday soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3b_H8DDDA8

2017/2/11 13:52Profile

Re: 3rd Reich

Brother this was all prophesied during the time of Jesus. Whether it is the Third Reich. Whether it is Islam. Whether it is a new world order. Or whatever. Scriptures warn us of the rise of the Antichrist. But scriptures also testify that Jesus will return and will be the ultimate victor.

Our responsibility is to preach the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and implore as many as possible to come to faith in Him. In so doing He will build his church. Jesus said that the gates of Hades or hell itself will not prevail against the church. But the church WIll batter down the gates of hell taking captive many souls for the Lord Jesus. In the end it will be Jesus alone who will rule and reign. And we will rule and rain with him.

Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Bro Blaine

2017/2/11 14:14
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: 3rd Reich

Brother, as I observe the unrest in our country presently I perceive we are in a civil war similar to the one we had back in the 1960-1970s. I was scared back then, living in a community of 80% black, 20% white. The transition of whites in the courthouse to blacks was fairly smooth but not without cost. In any case, we never saw violence in our county.

I have found current events interesting as far back as I can remember and that was when Pres.Eisenhower was in office. Never have I seen the transition from one president to the next marked by violence as we are seeing today. It has all the marks of war - no bombs, yet, but plenty of words, threats including that of assassination of Pres.Trump - never heard this before in all my life.

Brother, I think we here in the USA are in a precarious situation as far as the stability of our country existing as we have known it. We need to make sure our security is in Christ Jesus so if we find ourselves facing violence we will respond Christlike.

Sandra

2017/2/16 16:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy