SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God's good care of us

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God's good care of us

Many believers ask why God does not help them, and why everything always goes wrong. "Does not God love me?" They ask. When we read the Bible and delve into the different stages of the people of Israel in God's history of salvation during the Old Covenant, we can see the reason for and consequences of the people of Israel have to suffer the consequences of their actions due to the rebellion of sin, or fail to understand because of sin. God loves and helps His people, but does not support sin, murmuring and rebellion. The Bible says that God has promised to help those who believe in Him and who, in their distress, cry for (ask for) God to help them, and God has promised to help them (wants to help them), but believers must honor God so that God can help them. The Bible says that God dwells among the gratitude shown to Him by his people (inhabit the praises of Israel - His people).

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/godgoodcareofus.html

2017/2/9 5:14
dohzman

Balance the Scales

I believe many Christians in third world countries understand The Sovereignty of God better than many in developed countries. It has always been a mystery to me how when we look at suffering in the Book of Revelation and the 7 churches that on one hand you had the church of Ephesus with all its good works and the power of God in their mist and Laodicea on the other end of the spectrum with all it affluence , seeing how Jesus responded to His Blood bought Church and than you see the Church of Smyrna, such hardship such suffering, in the midst of their suffering The Lord set a limit to it, even though Polycarp would later give his life for Christ. The sovereignty of God at work in the midst of all our times, I am reminded of what John the Baptizer said , "Behold the Lamb of God....." Even in our flaws when we do just that one simple thing, circumstances will change. Our murmuring our human frailty, even the hold of sin will loose from us just a real simple step like looking to Jesus, in all things. God Bless Bro daryl

2017/2/9 12:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy